YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
In 2007, the Andhra Pradesh government launched the YSR Arogyasri Yojana for the development of financial funds for the poor, who could not afford to pay for their surgeries or medical bills. Today, through this article, we will discuss with you all the details of the YSR Aarogyasri Plan for 2022. In this article, we will share with you the updates launched by the Andhra Pradesh authorities under this scheme. In addition, we will share your basic details such as eligibility criteria, the application process, and all other information related to the scheme.
The YSR Arogyasri Yojana was launched by the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister in 2017, and since then the scheme has been providing financial assistance to all the poorest people in the state below the poverty line. The implementation of the scheme has provided many benefits to all the beneficiaries in Andhra Pradesh. The main benefit of the scheme is that most government hospitals in Andhra Pradesh will provide cashless treatment.
Aarogyasri Card Scheme
|Sl No.||Scheme Name||Yojana Details|
|01||Name of the scheme||YSR Aarogyasri scheme|
|02||YSR Aarogyasri scheme||Residents of Andhra Pradesh|
|03||Launched by||CM of Andhra Pradesh|
|04||Objective||To provide cashless medical treatment|
|05||Official Website||Click Here|
OUR VISITER ALSO READ
- Rajasthan Old Age Pension Scheme (Form) 2022: Apply Now Online Old Age Pension
- Rajasthan Agriculture Produce Living Loan Scheme 2022: Check Online Now Easy
- Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana 2022: Online Registration, Benefits
- Pashu Kisan Credit Card 2022: Online Application- Documents, Benefits
- Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2022: PMGKY Application Form & Now Check Benefits
Purpose Of YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
The main purpose of implementing the YSR Arogyasri scheme is to provide financial assistance to all the poor people of Andhra Pradesh who are not able to pay their medical fees or who are not able to undergo or undergo surgery. With the implementation of the Healthy Living Plan, the death toll in Andhra Pradesh will be completely reduced. Many of the disease schemes have been included in the plan to make this step smoother.
Budget For YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
Finance Minister B Rajendranath Reddy announced the budget in the Rajya Sabha on June 16, 2020, in Velagapudi. A budget of Rs 2,24,789.18 crore has been allocated for various welfare schemes The main focus of the budget for the next financial year 2020-2021 is the 21 welfare schemes run by the Andhra Pradesh government under the name of the late YS Rajasekhara Reddy and Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. The state budget for next year has revealed Rs 11,419 crore for the health sector.
Revamp Of YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
As mentioned above, the YSR Aarogyasri Yojana was launched in 2017 by the then Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. Now in 2020, a new version of the YSR Arogasi Yojana has been launched by the current Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Shri YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy. Under the new plan, many new diseases will be added to the scheme, which will make it easier to do so. The new revision of the scheme will begin on January 3, 2020, at 10:00 am for all members of the public.
- Applicants must have less than 35 acres of land, wet and dry
- Applicants with less than 3000 SFT (334 sq. Yds) must have a family paying municipal property tax.
- With an annual income of more than Rs 5 lakh, outsourcing, contracting, part-time employees, and sanitation workers are also eligible.
- The applicant can also be a paid employee and a private sector employee working in the public sector
- If the applicant has more than one car, they are not eligible for the scheme
- Families who file income tax of up to Rs 5 lakh are also eligible
Benefit More Than 1 lakh Corona Patients Have Received
As you all know that cashless treatment is being provided to the beneficiaries under the YSR Arrogation Scheme. Under the scheme, if the hospital bill is more than Rs 1,000, all those who have received an Arogasri card can get free health care. More than one million coronavirus patients have benefited from the coronavirus epidemic since its inception. The Andhra Pradesh government has spent Rs 309 crore on providing health care facilities to 19033 coronary patients. In some cases, the medical bills provided by the Andhra Pradesh government were higher than the annual household income of the beneficiaries.
How to Apply Online YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
- Open the Browser and Search YSR Aarogyasri the neither Click the Link
- Go to YSR Navasakam’s official website then
- On the home page, you have to click on the download option
- Now you have to click on the YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Performa
- To apply for the YSR Aarogyasri scheme you will be on your screen as soon as you click on this link application form.
- You have to download this form and get a printout of it
- After that, you have to fill in all the required information on this form
- Now you have to attach all the necessary documents
- You will then need to submit this form to the relevant department
- You can apply for the YSR Aarogyasri scheme by following this method
Login On The YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
- Visit the official website of Arogasri Yojana
- After that, you need to click on Sign In
- Login to the portal
- A new page will now appear on your screen
- Your username and password must be entered on this new page
- Now you have to click on Login
- You can log in to the portal by following this method
List Of Delisted/Suspended/De-Empaneled HospitalS
- Go to the official website of the Aarogyasri scheme
- Now you are required to click on the Hospitals tab
- After that, click on Delisted/Suspense/De-Empaneled Hospitals
- A new page will appear on your screen
- On this new page, you can view the list of all the Delisted/Suspended and De-Empaneled hospitals