Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme
There are many women in the state of Tamil Nadu who have no source of income and they suffer a lot because of this. With this in mind, the Tamil Nadu government has launched a Tamil Nadu free sewing machine scheme. The scheme will provide sewing machines to women in the state so that they can become self-sufficient.
This article covers all the important aspects of the Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme. You can also find out how to get a free sewing machine under the scheme by going to this article. In addition, through this article, you will find other important details about the scheme through its purpose, benefits, features, qualifications, necessary documents, application procedures, etc. Thank you.
About Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2022
The Tamil Nadu government has launched a free sewing machine in Tamil Nadu. Under the scheme, beneficiaries are provided with free sewing machines so that they can create employment and employment. The plan is being implemented by the Department of Social Welfare and Nutrition Under the scheme, 32 cutting centers operating under the Department of Social Welfare for Clothing are also being provided for a free supply of uniforms.
These clothes are cut at the cutting center After that, the tailoring societies concerned are provided with clothes to sew the uniform. Sewing uniforms are provided to these 413 AEEOs and 67 DEOs of the Department of Education through these societies.
Under the scheme, the government is providing 15,500 advanced sealing machines to the members of the Women’s Industrial Cooperative Society with a government subsidy of 10%. Women tailoring training centers have also been set up in Salem and Thiruvananthapuram under the scheme which is only for Indigenous women. At these centers, 35 tribal women are trained every year.
Highlights Key Of Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine
|Sl No.||Name Of The Scheme||Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme|
|01||Launched By||Government Of Tamil Nadu|
|02||Objective||To Provide Sewing Machine|
|03||Beneficiary||Citizens Of Tamil Nadu|
|04||Mode Of Application||Online / Offline|
- Rajasthan Old Age Pension Scheme (Form) 2022: Apply Now Online Old Age Pension
- Rajasthan Agriculture Produce Living Loan Scheme 2022: Check Online Now Easy
- Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana 2022: Online Registration, Benefits
- Pashu Kisan Credit Card 2022: Online Application- Documents, Benefits
- Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2022: PMGKY Application Form & Now Check Benefits
- Labour Registration Know the Best benefits and make Shramik Panjikaranr Card Online 2022￼
- Ayushman Sahakar Yojana 2022: Online Registration Now Too Easy
- YSR Aarogyasri Scheme 2022: Registration, Easy to Download Aarogyasri Card
- Swarna Jayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana 2022: Application Form
- Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2022: Online Registration Now Easy
- UP FIR Status 2022: Check Now Online UP FIR Status Easy
- (PKVY) Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana 2022: Online Registration Now Easy
- (Registration) Delhi Employment Fair 2022 | Apply Online Delhi Best Job Fair
- Smart Ration Card in Tamil Nadu 2022 How to Replace Ration Card Know Best Details
- Pre-Registration of Pregnancy at picme.tn.gov.in 2022 Apply Now Birth Certificate Under RCH Scheme
- Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme 2022: Application Form & List
- நான் முதல்வன் திட்டம் Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme 2022: Registration Now Easy
- Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2022: Application Form & Status
- UP Anudan Yojana Marriage Grant Scheme 2022: Apply Now Online
Beneficiaries Of Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine
- Deserted wives
- Women from economic weaker section
- Differently-abled men and women
- Socially affected women
Benefits And Features Of TN Free Sewing Machine Scheme
- The Tamil Nadu government has launched a free sewing machine scheme.
- The scheme provides free sewing machines to the beneficiaries so that they can create employment and employment.
- Beneficiaries’ incomes can be increased through this scheme
- The scheme can also improve the living standards of the beneficiaries
- Beneficiaries can also become self-sufficient with the implementation of the scheme
- The plan is being implemented by the Department of Social Welfare and Nutrition
- Under the scheme, textiles are being provided free of charge to 32 cutting centers operating under the auspices of the Department of Social Welfare.
- These clothes are cut at the cutting center
- Cloths are then donated to the relevant tailoring societies for sewing uniforms.
- The sewed uniforms have been donated to 413 AEEOs and 67 DEOs of the Department of Education through these societies.
- Through this scheme, the government is providing 15500 improved sewing machines to the members of the Women’s Industrial Cooperative Society with a government subsidy of 10%.
- The Women’s Tailoring Training Center is also operating under the scheme in Salem and Thiruvananthapuram, which is only for Indigenous women.
- These centers train 35 tribal women each year
Objective Of Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme
The main purpose of the Tin Free Sewing Machine Scheme is to provide free sewing machines to create employment and employment. Beneficiaries of this scheme increase their income In addition, the living standards of the beneficiaries will be improved through this scheme The Tamil Nadu government will make the beneficiaries of the free sewing machine scheme self-sufficient and will improve the quality of uniform sewing and increase the productivity of the Women’s Industrial Cooperative Sewing Tailoring Society. The scheme will also improve the social status of the beneficiaries by providing employment and employment.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu
- The applicant must belong to the following category:-Widows
- Deserted wives
- Women from economic weaker section
- Differently-abled men and women
- Socially affected women
- The income of the applicant should be below Rs 12000
- The age of the applicant should be between 20 to 40 years
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Income certificate
- Residence proof
- Age proof
- Caste certificate
- Proof of knowing to tailor
- Deserted wife certificate
- Community certificate
- Destitute widow certificate
- Handicapped medical certificate
How To Apply Under Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme
- First of all, you have to download the form by clicking on the link here.
- Now you also need to take a printout of this form
- Then, you have to fill in all the relevant details in this form including your name, gender, address, date of birth, race, category, annual income, etc.
- Now you have to attach all the necessary documents
- You will then need to submit this form to the nearest Social Welfare Department office.
- You can apply under the Free Sewing Machine Scheme by following this method.
- Thank you
SATHIYAVANIMUTHU AMMAIYAR NINAIVU FREE SUPPLY OF SEWING MACHINE SCHEME
Free supply of Sewing Machine Scheme is being implemented by the Social Welfare and Nutritious Meal Programme Department., in order to enhance the income of widows, deserted wives, women from economically weaker sections, differently-abled men and women, and socially affected women through self-employment.
The clothes for the Free Supply of Uniform Scheme are being supplied by the Department of Textiles and Handlooms to the 32 cutting centers functioning under the control of the Social Welfare Department. The cloth cut in the cutting centers is given to the concerned Tailoring societies for stitching the uniform and the stitched uniforms are delivered to the 413 AEEOs and 67 DEOs of the education department through these societies.
15500 Advanced types of sewing machines were provided to the members of Women Industrial Co-operative Societies with a 10% Government subsidy. This has improved the quality of stitching of uniforms and increased the productivity of the Women Industrial Co-operative Tailoring Societies.
Tailoring Training Centers for Tribal Women
Women Tailoring Training Centers are functioning at Salem and Tiruvannamalai exclusively for tribal women. In these centers, 35 tribal women are trained every year.
ABOUT US SOCIAL WELFARE DEPARTMENT
Tamil Nadu is witnessing a vibrant development phase, with the state government giving special emphasis to the development of women and children addressing their concerns in a multi-phased manner to the social welfare and nutritious program department.
The Social Welfare and Nutritious Meal Programme Department of the Government of Tamil Nadu under the able guidance of the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu had always ensured the welfare of the poor, the downtrodden, and Women, Children, Senior Citizens, and third genders. Their health, nutrition, education, protection, and development have been improved through various Social Welfare Schemes. They have also been provided with innumerable opportunities and facilities to live a dignified life.
The department has initiated, a comprehensive strategy aimed toward the protection and welfare of girls children, and women through schemes like The Chief Ministers Girl Child Protection Scheme, The Cradle Baby Scheme, Child Adoption, Marriage Assistance Scheme Free Supply of Sewing Machines, and Government Service Homes and Working Women Hostels to benefit the girl children and women at large.
A special focus has been given to issues relating to senior citizens and third genders by implementing schemes like Old Age Homes, Day Care Center, and Integrated Complexes for the Senior Citizens and a wide range of services for the inclusion and livelihood promotion of the third genders.
The Department of Social Welfare is also implementing various Social Legislations for Women like Child Marriage Prohibition Act-2006 and Dowry Prohibition Act,1961, Domestic Violence Act,2005, Maintenance and Welfare of Parents and Senior Citizen’s Act,2007, Sexual Harassment of Women at Work Place Act,2013. The Department is taking several measures to create awareness among women and others in the society on these Acts in order to ensure that women actually benefit from these provisions available for them.
Which sewing machine is best for home use with a price?
Vivir Sewing Machine for Home Tailoring with Table Set Foot…
Usha Janome Dream Stitch Automatic Zig-Zag Electric Sewing…
CHILLAXPLUS Mini Sewing Machine | Sewing Machine for Home…
SATVIKAYA Electric Mini Portable Desktop Functional Sewing…
Which company is best for the stitching machines?
Top 10 Best Sewing Machines in India for Home Use in 2022
Singer Promise 1408 Sewing Machine. …
Singer 1304 Start Sewing Machine. …
Usha Janome Dream Stitch Sewing Machine. …
Brother GS 1700 Sewing Machine. …
Singer Start 1306 Sewing Machine. …
Brother GS 2700 Electric Sewing Machine. …
USHA JANOME Allure DLX Electric Sewing Machine
What is the rate of the Usha sewing machine?
View updated prices of Usha Sewing Machine in India as of 20 March 2022. The Price List includes a total of 9 Usha Sewing Machines for online shopping.
Usha Sewing Machine Price list in India (March 2022)
Sewing Machine NAME
Usha Janome Allure SEWING Machine – White