Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme
The Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme 2022 has recently been launched by Chief Minister Adapadi K Palaniswami for the students who have recently passed the 10th or 12th exams. The process of filling out the online application form will begin soon and the applicant will have to fill out the application form before the last date. Eligibility criteria, required documents for application submission, laptop specifications, and other mandatory information are provided in this article.
Free Laptop for college students in TamilNadu
Today’s world is the digital world In order to survive in this digital world, students need to learn state-of-the-art techniques. free laptop for college students in TamilNadu Scheme 2022 This is a move by the state government of Tamil Nadu Under the scheme, the government is going to distribute laptops to the beneficiaries. The government’s goal behind launching the scheme is to help students who are financially weak and unable to afford laptops or computers or to encourage students to pursue their next study and modern technology.
Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Specifications Of Laptop Under Scheme
The registration process has started for the students. And with the help of online, they can easily register in this scheme. As online process bring transparency to the system of govt. officials. And after applying they can also check the status of their application number with the help of the reference number given during registration. It can also be calculated as an incentive for the students of Tamil Nadu state.
|Sl No.||Laptop Details||Processor Details|
|02||Hard Disk||160 GB Minimum – 320 GB Maximum|
|03||Pre-Installed Software||Microsoft Office, ADOBE, TN Schemes|
|04||RAM||2 GB DD R3 SD-RAM at 1066 MHz Speed|
|05||Processor Name||Intel Pentium Dual Core|
|06||System Manufacturer||AMD Processor|
|07||Screen Size||14-inch Screen|
|08||System Name||ELCOT PC|
|09||System Type||X 86|
|10||Warranty of Laptop||1 Year|
OUR VISITER ALSO READ
- Rajasthan Old Age Pension Scheme (Form) 2022: Apply Now Online Old Age Pension
- Rajasthan Agriculture Produce Living Loan Scheme 2022: Check Online Now Easy
- Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana 2022: Online Registration, Benefits
- Pashu Kisan Credit Card 2022: Online Application- Documents, Benefits
- Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2022: PMGKY Application Form & Now Check Benefits
- Labour Registration Know the Best benefits and make Shramik Panjikaranr Card Online 2022￼
- Ayushman Sahakar Yojana 2022: Online Registration Now Too Easy
- YSR Aarogyasri Scheme 2022: Registration, Easy to Download Aarogyasri Card
- Swarna Jayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana 2022: Application Form
- Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2022: Online Registration Now Easy
- UP FIR Status 2022: Check Now Online UP FIR Status Easy
- (PKVY) Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana 2022: Online Registration Now Easy
- (Registration) Delhi Employment Fair 2022 | Apply Online Delhi Best Job Fair
- Smart Ration Card in Tamil Nadu 2022 How to Replace Ration Card Know Best Details
- Pre-Registration of Pregnancy at picme.tn.gov.in 2022 Apply Now Birth Certificate Under RCH Scheme
- Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme 2022: Application Form & List
- நான் முதல்வன் திட்டம் Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme 2022: Registration Now Easy
- Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2022: Application Form & Status
- UP Anudan Yojana Marriage Grant Scheme 2022: Apply Now Online
Eligibility conditions Government free Laptop scheme application form 2022
- Permanent residents of Tamil Nadu can avail of this scheme’s benefits
- Preference will be given to the schedule caste and schedule tribe category
- An applicant who passed the 10th or 12th standard examination from a government or aided school can avail of the benefits of this scheme
Essential Documents Elcot Tamil Nadu free Laptop Scheme
- Aadhar card
- School id
- Income certificate of family
- Caste certificate
- Further admission proof
- Resident proof
Procedure to check TN Free Laptop Scheme Beneficiary List
- Open the official website
- From the home page click the “beneficiary list” option
- Click on it and the PDF file will appear
- Check your name in the list
Brief Information Of Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme
|Sl No.||Name of the scheme||Scheme Details|
|01||Name of the scheme||Free Laptop Scheme 2022|
|02||Launched by||Chief Minister Edappadi K Palaniswami|
|03||Launched on||27th February 2020|
|04||Launched in||Tamil Nadu|
|05||Beneficiary||10th & 12th Students|
|06||Category||State government scheme|
|07||Official website||Click Here|
The procedure of the Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme
- Open an official website with the help of the Internet
- Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme
- From the home page, you need to find the registration link
- Fill out the registration form with the requested information
- Submit a registration form on the site with a username, password, and catch code displayed on the computer screen.
- Fill out the remaining application form and upload the required documents
- Also, upload your image and signature (if required)
- Submit the application form by clicking the Submit option
- Take a printout of the application form for later use
TN Free Laptop Scheme Application Form 2022
- Firstly, the applicant should go through the Official Website of the concerned department.
- After that on your screen, the homepage appeared.
- Then you can find TN Free Laptop Scheme Registration 2022 link given here.
- So, by clicking on the link a new page opened in front of you with the registration form.
- After that, fill the registration form. also, attach your documents along with the application form.
- At last click on the submit button for the registration process.
- Now you need to login to this official page with the username and password you created with the help of the above process.
- Also, enter the captcha code in the given field and click on the login button.
- After that fill the remaining application form. Then upload the required documentation here.
- Also, upload your passport size image and signature in the given format ( if required).
- Finally, click on the submit button and the application registration process has been completed.
- In case you need a print of the application form, then take the print of it. You can also use it further.