Swarna Jayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana Started
Even today there are many citizens in our country who live below the poverty line. Continuous efforts are made by the government to improve the economic condition of all such citizens. For which different types of schemes are operated. One such scheme is operated by the Government of India. Whose name is Swarna Jayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana? Through this scheme, efforts will be made to bring the rural families living below the poverty line above the poverty line. Through this article, you will get the complete details of the Swarna Jayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana.
Swarna Jayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana (SGSY)
Sarnarna Jayanti Gram Saro Rajagar Yojana is run by the Government of India The scheme provides bank loans and government grants so that rural and rural families can reach the poverty line. The main goal of the Golden Jubilee Village Scheme is to increase the income of the beneficiaries. The goal will be achieved by mobilizing the poor of the rural poor in self-help groups to promote social mobility, training, skills development, and wealth management.
Under the scheme, a loan will be provided for self-employment and a grant will be provided on loan. Of this, 75% will be provided by the Government of India and 25% will be borne by the State Government. Through this scheme, families in rural areas will be encouraged to become self-sufficient so as to increase their income.
Highlights Key Of Swarna Jayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana
|Sl No.||Name of Yojana||Yojana Details|
|01||Scheme Name||Swarna Jayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana|
|02||Who started||Indian Government|
|03||Purpose||To bring citizens living below the poverty line above the poverty line.|
|04||Beneficiary||Citizens of rural areas|
|06||official website||Click Here|
OUR VISITER ALSO READ
- Rajasthan Old Age Pension Scheme (Form) 2022: Apply Now Online Old Age Pension
- Rajasthan Agriculture Produce Living Loan Scheme 2022: Check Online Now Easy
- Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana 2022: Online Registration, Benefits
- Pashu Kisan Credit Card 2022: Online Application- Documents, Benefits
- Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2022: PMGKY Application Form & Now Check Benefits
Selection of activities under Swarna Jayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana
- Each block can choose from about 10 main activities.
- The main emphasis will be on four to five activities depending on the local resources, occupational skills of the people and availability of the market.
- The Block Level Swarna Jayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana Committee is mainly responsible for the selection of key activities.
- All key activities will be selected in consultation with Banks, Industrial/Technical Organisations, local Khadi and Village Industries employees and District Industries Centre.
- All the selected activities should be disciplined by the Panchayat Samiti and finally approved by the District Level Swarna Jayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana Committee.
Purpose of Swarna Jayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana
The main objective of this scheme is to ensure substantial increase in income within a given time frame. So that the families living below the poverty line can be brought above the poverty line. This scheme will prove to be effective in increasing the income of the citizens of the country.
Under the Swarna Jayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana SGSY, subsidy will be provided by the government on the loans obtained for self-employment. Apart from this, training will also be provided to the beneficiaries under this scheme. This scheme will make the citizens of the country strong and self-reliant. Apart from this, the life of the citizens of the country will also improve through this scheme.
Benefits and Features of Swarna Jayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana
- Rural poor will be united to make them eligible to be organized into Self Help Groups through Swarn Jayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana
- Through this scheme, subsidy on loans and loans will be provided to the beneficiaries.
- The skill development of the beneficiaries will also be done under this scheme.
- Swarna Jayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana is operated by the Government of India.
- Through this scheme, efforts will be made to bring the aided rural families above the poverty line by providing viable assets through bank loans and government grants.
- The main goal of Swarna Jayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana is to enable the beneficiaries to establish a large number of small enterprises in rural areas based on the skill and working capacity of each sector.
- This goal will be achieved by organizing the rural poor into self-help groups by making provision for social mobility, training, capacity building and creation of organizing assets.
- Under this scheme, loan will be provided for self-employment and grant amount will be provided on the loan.
- 75% of which will be provided by the Government of India and 25% of the expenditure will be borne by the State Government.
- Through this scheme, the families of rural areas will be encouraged to do self-employment so that their income can increase.
Social Organization of the Poor
- Under this scheme, a help group can have 10 to 20 persons from families living below the poverty line.
- A person should not be a member of more than one group.
- In areas with disabilities, minor irrigation schemes and inaccessible areas such as hills, deserts and scattered populations, the number of persons in a group can range from 5 to 20.
- Members above the poverty line may join a group up to 20% and in special cases up to 30% if required.
- Efforts will also be made to include women members in all self-help groups.
- Under this scheme, 50% support groups will be formed in each block separately for women.
How Musch Types of Financial Assistance under SGSY
- Revolving Fund- The maximum amount of revolving fund is ₹25000, in which the grant amount provided by the government is ₹10000.
- Training- A total amount of ₹ 5000 will be spent for skill development training.
- Infrastructure – Various types of fairs will be organized so that the products made by the self-employed can be distributed.
- Loan Subsidy – Under the scheme, there is a provision to provide subsidy at a uniform rate of 30% of the project cost, which will be maximum of ₹ 7500. A subsidy of 50% will be provided in respect of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Persons with Disabilities subject to a maximum of ₹ 10000. In addition, 50% subsidy of the project cost will be provided for Self Help Groups subject to a maximum of ₹10000 or ₹100000 (whichever is less) per person.
Swarna Jayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana Revolving Fund
- Under this scheme, recurring funds are provided in the form of cash credit limit by the Rural Development Cell of the Zilla Parishad and banks after getting the eligibility of the first grade.
- The quantum of recurring fund will be that of the group operator of the Self Help Group. This amount will be minimum ₹ 5000 and maximum ₹ 10000.
- The total subsidy can be up to ₹ 20000 at times.
- The grant will be provided by the Rural Development Cell of the Zilla Parishad.
Swarna Jayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana Financial Assistance
- Under this scheme, assistance will be provided in the form of subsidy by the government and loan by the bank under SGSY for self-employed and groups.
- Subsidy on loan will be provided through Swarna Jayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana.
- The subsidy under this scheme for self-employed citizens is 30% of the project cost, which can be up to ₹7500.
- For SC/ST and handicapped subsidy the project cost is 50% with a maximum limit of ₹ 10000.
- The cost of the subsidy scheme for a group of self-employed is 50% with a per capita subsidy of ₹ 10000 or ₹ 1.25 lakh, whichever is less.
Procedure to apply under Swarna Jayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Swarna Jayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of Apply.
- After this a new page will open on your screen.
- You have to enter all the important information asked on this page.
- Now you have to upload all the important documents.
- After that you have to click on submit option.
- In this way you will be able to apply under Swarna Jayanti Swarozgar Yojana.
- Skill development training will also be provided through this scheme.
- The design, duration and curriculum of the training shall be determined in such a way as to meet the requirement of the main activities.
- The Zilla Parishad will meet the expenses incurred by the training institutions for both basic orientation and skill development training from SGSY funds.
- At least 10% of the financial allocation is earmarked for training and skill development of self-employed.
- An amount of ₹ 5000 will be spent per trainee for the training.