Assam Swami Vivekananda Youth Empowerment
The Youth Empowerment Scheme was launched on February 7, 2017, by the Assam State Finance Minister. “It simply came to our notice then. The plan is to create activities that will help the youth of the state Today in this article we will give you all the details about the Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme which was launched by the concerned officials of the Assam government.
We will also share all the eligibility criteria of the scheme in which 2 lakh youths can get Rs 50,000. We will also share the application process
Sami Ami Vivekananda The Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme was launched in 2017 but now the Assam State Finance Minister has re-launched the scheme. Rs 1,000 crore has been sanctioned under the scheme for the youth of Assam.
The scheme will benefit about 200,000 young people in the state. Each beneficiary will be paid Rs 50,000 under their scheme In 2017 and 18 years, about 7,000 beneficiaries were covered under the scheme. As of 2019, the government has included about 1,500 people.
Re-Designed Swami Vivekananda Scheme Assam
On January 20, 2021, the state government’s re-established Sami Ami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme was launched by Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal and Finance Minister Dr. Himant Biswas Sarma. Under the scheme, Rs 50,000 will be provided to 200,000 beneficiaries in the state. This financial assistance will be provided to 5 to 20 member self-help groups The announcement was made at an event in Barman Field, Kumar Bhaskar, Aminagaon. Entrepreneurship skills will be developed with the help of the RE-SVAYEM scheme In the future, all eligible groups will be provided with other benefits
- Eligible groups will be registered under the PWD, Irrigation, Water Resources, etc. These groups will also be implemented in small projects in rural areas The RE-SVAYEM scheme has been redesigned for the development of an entrepreneur-based ecosystem. The plan will help develop local industries and the rural economy
- Financial support through RE-SVAYEM will provide new business or expansion of an existing business. Each eligible group will pay Rs 50,000 in two installments
- Financial assistance will be provided to cluster level SPVs / federations with 5 to 20 members under the RE-SVAYEM scheme.
Re-SVAYEM Launched In Dima Hasao And Tinsukia District
In the Dima Hasao district, the RE-SVAYEM scheme will benefit 1000 beneficiaries in the first phase and 643 beneficiaries in the second phase. In the first installment, it will be announced that Rs 30,000 will be disbursed under the RE-SVAYEM scheme and Rs 20,000 in the second installment. An event held on January 24, 2021, provided financial assistance of Rs 30,000 to five beneficiaries.
The total amount sanctioned under the re-constructed Sami Ami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme for the Dima Hasao district is Rs 5 crore. With the help of this scheme, suitable employment opportunities will be created in both rural and urban areas of the state. With the help of this scheme, unemployed youth will get new business ventures and will also have the opportunity to expand existing businesses. Through this scheme, young people can engage themselves in income-generating activities such as production, trade, service sector, etc.
The Sami Ami Vivekananda Youth Empowerment Scheme was launched on January 21, 2021, in the Tinsukia district. The scheme was launched at a central event held at Golap Chandra Ravi Chandra Nati Mandap in Tinsukia. Beneficiaries of the Smi Ami Vivekananda Youth Empowerment Scheme were also present on the occasion. 14,021 people will benefit in the Tinsukia district.
OUR VISITER ALSO READ
- LIC Aadhar Shila Plan 2021: Eligibility Benefits & Interest Rate know More Details Now
- Delhi govt electric vehicle Policy 2021: Apply Online Now Easy
- Download New BPL List 2021: Check Name in BPL List & Know More Details Easy
- Download MLC Voter List 2020-21: Apply for New MLC Voter List 2021 UP Card
- pmksy.gov.in login New Registration PM Krishi Sinchai Yojana 2021 Apply Now Free
- Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2021 Now Apply Online Application Too Easy
- Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme 2021: Online Registration Now
- Ration Card Apply Online 2021 Now Free For All-State & Check State Wise List
- Healthid.ndhm.gov.in 2021 Digital health card Registration Now Online Easy
Objective Of Swami Vivekananda Scheme Assam
The main purpose of the scheme is to provide adequate employment opportunities to the people of Assam. The Sami Ami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme will create rulers and many employment opportunities in the urban areas of the state of Assam.
New businesses and industries will be able to set up and growing industries will be able to increase their prices. People will get financial support so that through micro they can invest their money in micro and small businesses. More and more people will be encouraged to participate in production and trade The income level will increase the traditional artisans of Assam.
Details Of SVAYE Scheme Online Apply 2021
|Name||Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme|
|Start Date of Online Registration||16th Sep 2020|
|Launched by||Assam Government|
|Benefit||Providing 50000 rupees to youth|
|Launched for||The youth of the state|
|Official site||CLICK HERE|
Benefit Of SVAYE Scheme
The government will provide Rs 50,000 to each beneficiary participating in the Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme. “It simply came to our notice then. Small and regional businesses will provide appropriate facilities so that they can increase their sales and provide a variety of products in the country. The exposition will be provided to all small and regional artisans in Assam People will be able to take on small activities and grow them with their investment and appropriate financial resources.
Activities Included Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment
The following activities have been included in the new Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme:-
- Service Sector
- Rural Transport Service (Auto Rickshaw, e-Rickshaw)
- Shops, repairing Centres, Handicraft, Cottage Industries etc.
Eligibility Criteria OF SVAYE Scheme Online Apply 2021
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the recruitment:-
- The applicants must be residents of Assam
- The applicant must be above 18 years of age.
- There is no income ceiling for getting assistance under this scheme.
- The individual beneficiary should have skills, experiences, knowledge, etc., to undertake the income-generating activities.
- The beneficiary should possess the educational qualification of at least Class standard.
- The beneficiary completed Skill Development Training will get preference.
- A beneficiary must not be the defaulter of any loan.
- If the information submitted by the beneficiary is found to be incorrect later, action would be taken against the beneficiary including cancellation of the loan, recovery of amount as Bakijai and also blacklisting for future benefit under any Government Scheme.
- PMEGP beneficiaries of the last 5 years will not be eligible under the scheme.
Nature Of Financial Assistance Swami Vivekananda Scheme Assam
- First of all, the state government will request all of the private, public and rural banks to provide assistance under this scheme.
- the new entrepreneurs of the state will get One lakh rupees.
- Up to 200000 will be provided for the existing entrepreneurs.
- The beneficiary will only give 25% of the total cost
- Banks will be free to give loans
- If the beneficiary has taken 100000 as a loan then 25000 will be given by the beneficiary himself.
- 20000 rupees subsidy will be provided on one lakh rupees loan
- 55000 rupees will be the loan amount from the bank in 1 lakh.
- Under the scheme government will allocate 200 crore rupees.
Document Required SVAYE Scheme Online Apply 2021
- SVAYAM application form
- Ownership identity documents
- Copy of business registration certificate
- Copy of business licence
- The national food security card is applicable
- Residence proof
- Skill development training Certificate if applicable
- Experience certificate if applicable
- Age proof
- Proof of qualification
- Identity proof (voter ID card, driving licence, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, passport etc)
- Scheme report for the proposed project
Negative List Of Activities Swami Vivekananda Scheme Assam
- Manufacturing of intoxicant items
- Bidi, Pan masala, cigarette etc
- Sales outlet of liquor
- Plastic bag below 40 microns
Institutional & Implementing Arrangement Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment
The institutional and implementing arrangements under this scheme are as follows:-
- Nodal department for the scheme is Industries And Commerce Department.
- the District Industries And Commerce Centre will implement the scheme.
- The private bank, public bank and regional rural bank will be the leading agency in the scheme.
- All of the banks will execute a memorandum to implement the scheme.
Bank Finance SVAYE Scheme Online Apply 2021
The procedure related to the banks in this scheme are as follows:-
- The bank will donate around 55% of the project cost under this scheme.
- Bank will also support the capital expenditure through loans
- Bank will give working capital also
- The beneficiary will have to submit 25% of the project cost after the loan in the bank
- After the receipt of a subsidy, the bank will release the loan amount.
Procedure Of Approval
- Advertisements will make possible in different districts of the state.
- All of the applications will invite through these advertisements
- Beneficiaries will have to submit their application to the district level.
- The concerned authority will accept the applications through online procedure.
- Once the application will submit the General Manager of the district-level committee will scrutinize them.
- The committee will examine the application.
- The confirmed application will recommend to the bank.
- The bank will make the final decision.
- After the proposal is selected loan will be released in 5 working days
- The bank will then submit the margin money subsidy proposal against the borrower.
Interest Rate And Repayment Schedule
The interest rate and repayment schedule in this scheme are as follows:-
- The interest rate will charge as per the guidelines issued by the Reserve Bank of India.
- The repayment schedule will be between 3 to 7 years after the final moratorium
- the financial institutions will describe the final moratorium.
Application Procedure Of Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment
To apply for the scheme you will have to follow the step-by-step application procedure given below:-
- The Candidate who wants to apply for the scheme firstly they need to visit the official website
- Now click on the link given here to download the Official Notification for the Swami Vivekananda scheme.
- Now click here to Download Application Form Pdf of the scheme.
- Fill in all of the details asked in the application form
- Attach all of the documents in the application form
- Submit it to the District Level Committee (DLC)
Note- if you want to get more information regarding the scheme then stay with us in the future. we will update here each detail as soon as the government will announce it in the future.