Shramik Mazdoor Card
The government has a number of plans in place to improve the social and economic conditions of workers. But sometimes the benefits of these schemes do not reach the beneficiaries With this in mind, the Uttar Pradesh government has started labor registration. All employees in the state are required to register under the scheme.
So that they can take advantage of all government schemes Through this article we will provide you with all the information related to Uttar Pradesh labor registration. By reading this article, you will learn about the UP labor registration process online, the purpose of the scheme, the benefits, the benefits of b features, the qualifications, and so on. So if you want to benefit workers and all government schemes you have to register labor.
Highlights Key Shramik Panjikaran 2022
|Sl No.||Yojana Name||Details of Scheme|
|01||Scheme Name||Labor Registration|
|02||started by||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|03||beneficiary||workers of the state|
|05||Official Website||Click Here|
OUR VISITER ALSO READ
- Rajasthan Old Age Pension Scheme (Form) 2022: Apply Now Online Old Age Pension
- Rajasthan Agriculture Produce Living Loan Scheme 2022: Check Online Now Easy
- Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana 2022: Online Registration, Benefits
- Pashu Kisan Credit Card 2022: Online Application- Documents, Benefits
- Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2022: PMGKY Application Form & Now Check Benefits
Shramik Panjikaran 2022
The UP government has launched a labor registration scheme. Under the scheme, all working-class people in Uttar Pradesh will be registered. These registered workers will be provided with benefits provided by the government. All workers can apply for the scheme Financial assistance will be easily provided to workers through Labor Registration 2022 and this financial assistance will be transferred directly to the workers ’bank account.
Currently, the Uttar Pradesh government is providing financial assistance from Rs 12,000 to Rs 12,000 to Rs 100,000 To take advantage of these schemes, all workers have to make their website on the official website. The minimum age to apply is 18 years and the maximum age is 60 years.
Uttar Pradesh Shramik Registration 2022
The main objective of Uttar Pradesh Labor Registration 2022 is to provide financial assistance to all those people who work to fulfill their economic needs and make a living and are working in any construction sector. Through this scheme, the laborers of UP and their daughters and sons were informed about the government scheme related to the labor of Uttar Pradesh and provided them financial assistance. All the workers of the state can get themselves registered and get the labor card made and can get many benefits from it.
Uttar Pradesh Labor Department Registration
Uttar Pradesh Labor Cards are being prepared for all working-class families in Uttar Pradesh To get this card, employees have to go to the official website and apply online. After applying online, your labor card will be created Online applications can also be made through manual or public service centers Workers do not need to visit any government office to apply online You can register your work at home via the Internet The benefits of the government scheme will be provided to the working families through labor cards.
Eligibility Documents for Shramik Panjikaran
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The applicant’s age should be between 18 to 60 years.
- Workers who have worked as construction workers for at least 90 days in the last 12 months.
- In labor registration, the labor card is made only in the name of the head of the family.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- voter id card
- Bhamashah Card
- Bank detail
- mobile number
- passport size photo
- Identity cards of all family members
Benefits of Labor Registration
Various schemes are operated by the Uttar Pradesh government for the laborers, by getting the benefits of which the workers become self-reliant and empowered. To get the benefits of these schemes, it is necessary for the workers to be registered. Some of the schemes being operated for the workers and their benefits are as follows.
- Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana: Through this scheme, the children of laborers and those children of the state who are unable to get coaching due to financial constraints are provided free coaching for competitive examinations.
- Insurance cover and accidental death: Under this scheme, in case of accidental death or disability of workers, an insurance cover of ₹ 200000 is provided, along with it they are also provided health insurance cover of ₹ 500000.
- PM Garib Kalyan Yojana: Through this scheme, the free ration will be distributed to the workers from May 5. During the Corona transition, in the year 2020, along with free ration, maintenance allowance was also provided to the workers.
- Help will be provided by Uttar Pradesh Labor Commission: Financial assistance is also being provided by the government in view of coronavirus infection. Due to this 54 lakh laborers have benefited. Around 40 lakh workers have returned to the state. Financial assistance has also been provided to all these workers. Employment will also be searched by the Uttar Pradesh Labor Commission for all these workers.
- Financial assistance for the marriage of daughters: The girl marriage assistance scheme is operated by the government. Under which financial assistance is provided for the marriage of daughters of laborers. Apart from this education is provided to the children of laborers and they are also provided with free hostel facilities. For which Atal Residential Schools have been established in each of the 18 divisions.
- COVID kit for workers: Industrial units will continue to function during the weekend curfew. COVID helpdesks will be set up in all these units and if workers face any kind of problem, they can contact these help desks and solve their problems. Apart from this, sanitizers, thermal scanners, pulse oximeters, etc. will also be provided at the worksite.
Who can get the workers registered
- Building workers
- Well diggers
- Raj Mistri
- Road builders
- Electric ones
- Hammer wielder
- Mosaic polish
- Rock breakers
- Construction site watchman
- Dam Manager
- Window grille and door installers
- Makers of it at it kilns
- Cement, stoneworker
- Poll worker
Working-class people can take advantage of these 17 government schemes
- Meritorious Student Award Scheme
- Child benefit scheme
- Construction Workers Girl Child Help Scheme
- Construction Workers Meal Assistance Scheme
- Maternity Benefit Scheme
- Sant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme
- SKILL DEVELOPMENT TECHNICAL SCHEME
- Residential school scheme
- Tire Energy Assistance Scheme
- Medical facility plan
- Girl marriage plan
- Housing assistance scheme
- The critical illness assistance scheme
- Disability Pension Scheme
- Pension assistance scheme
- Construction Workers Death and Disability Assistance Scheme
- Construction Workers Antey Yashti Scheme
Benefits of Labor Registration
- Under the Kanya Vivah Yojana, financial assistance of Rs 55-55 thousand will be provided by the government for the marriage of two daughters.
- Under the Meritorious Student Scheme, Rs. 4 thousand from class 5 to 7, Rs. 5 thousand in class 8, Rs. 5 thousand in class 9 and 10, Rs. 8 thousand in class 11 and 12, graduation, above engineering or degree. 11 thousand to 22 thousand rupees will be given.
- 13 to 15 thousand rupees for BA students and 15 to 17 thousand rupees for MA students.
- Under the Maternity Benefit Scheme, women registered under the Maternity Benefit Scheme will be provided financial assistance of Rs 12,000 for child benefit, Rs 10,000 for a boy, and Rs 12,000 for a girl child.
- Under the housing scheme, Rs 1 lakh will be given for building a house and Rs 15,000 for repairing the building.
- The workers can take advantage of all these schemes by registering the workers and after getting the labor card made.
Labor Registration Statistics
|Sl No.||Registered Labour||Amount|
|01||Total renewed labor in 2020-21||12.35 lakh|
|02||Total renewed labour||62.70 lakh|
|03||The total verified scheme in 2020-21||31.55 lakh|
|04||Registered labor in 2020-21||41.36 lakh|
|05||Total transfer amount in 2020-21||483.21 lakh|
|06||Total registered labour||93.92 lakh|
How to Register Labor Card Online?
- First of all
- The applicant has to go to the official website of the Labor Department. Now the website of the Uttar Pradesh Labor Department will open in front of you.
- After this, the home page will open in front of you, on this home page you will see the link to Act Management System. Then you have to click on this link.
- Then the Labor Act Management System website will open in front of you. After this, you have to select your language, then read the instructions given on the website, and then you will have subscribe to the portal to use the portal.
- If you are a new user then you have to click on Register Now button and then click on New Registration. Fill your details in the given form and then create a User ID and Password.
- labor registration
- After that log in by entering your username and password. No registration, renewal, annual returns, etc. can be used under the Acts of this portal. First of all, select the action and click on registration.
- After clicking, read the instructions given on the next page and tick ‘I Have Read All Instruction Carefully’, and click on the I Agree option.
- Phase II
- After this, all the information asked in the form will have to be filled, after filling the form, save the form. You can see your secure form by going to Secure Application. Now you can select your secure form and edit it and attach necessary attachments, make payment, etc.
- By going to the Upload Attachment button, you can upload the necessary documents by attaching them, then go to the chosen file and select the upload attachment and open it, then you can go to the payment button and select the type of payment by entering the application number. There are 2 types of payment types 1. Challan 2. Online | By clicking on Challan, you can download the Challan form or you can select Proceed to Payment by selecting Online.
- After selecting online, you are now on the website of the Treasury, here you select the department by clicking on pay without registration, after that enter the name of the regional office related to the column of the division, then select the Treasury of the district related to the column of Select Treasury, then in the name of the depositor. After entering the name of the firm, carefully mark the fee for the selection of the head of the concerned act.
- Then after payment, submit it by filling challan number, date, bank name, etc. Now your application has been sent to the concerned Deputy Labor Commissioner. In this way, your application will be completed.
The offline labor registration process
- First of all, you have to go to the labor department of your district.
- Now you have to take the registration form from there.
- After this, you have to fill in all the information asked in the registration form carefully.
- After this, you have to attach all the important documents to the registration form.
- Now you have to submit this form to the Labor Department.
- In this way, you will be able to register.
How to register labor?
1. First of all, the applicant has to go to the official website of the Labor Department. Now the website of the Uttar Pradesh Labor Department will open in front of you.
2. After this, the home page will open in front of you, on this home page you will see the link to Act Management System. Then you have to click on this link.
3. Then the Labor Act Management System website will open in front of you.
4. After this, you have to select your language, then read the instructions given on the website, and then you will have to subscribe to the portal to use the portal.
5. If you are a new user then you have to click on Register Now button and then click on New Registration.
6. Fill your details in the given form and then create a User ID and Password
More Went to you go to the our Website