Ration Card Apply Online
The federal government is offering free ration cards to the country’s poor. People in our country who belong to the APL and BPL families but do not have ration cards are all eligible for free ration card schemes. under the scheme of the Central or State Governments. I am providing a ration dear friends, today we are going to give you all the information related to a free ration card through this article, so read this article carefully till the end.
Online Ration Card Application
As you know, there is a crisis of coronavirus across the country, which is why our country’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi has locked the whole of India for 21 days, which is now on May 3. Expanded to Due to this lock, it has become very difficult for most of the poor and working people of the country to make a living, they do not have the money to buy food, so all the state governments are providing rations to their people for free. If the people of the state of the country want to get a free ration, they have to apply for a free ration card. Then let’s find out Online Ration Card Application.
Online Ration Card Registration Category
You all know how important it is to have a ration card You can get a subsidy on food grains through a ration card And can also be used conveniently in many governments functions These rations are being provided to different categories of people Today we are going to tell you about the category of ration cards
- APL Ration Card – Ration cards have been issued to citizens of the country who live on the poverty line but come in the middle class.
- BPL ration card – The ration is provided to those citizens living below the poverty line. Those people have been given BPL ration cards
- AA Y Ration Card – This ration card is issued to people who live in extreme poverty and are financially weaker than other classes of people.
- Annapurna Card – This ration card is issued to the needy, the very poor and the needy and those who do not have a source of income. Such citizens are also included who are eligible for the national pension scheme but have not received the pension. She can get a pension very easily through this Annapurna card
Ration Card Status Check 2020 Highlights
|Sl No.||Name of Yojan||Ration Card Details|
|01||Scheme Name||Free Ration Card|
|02||Beneficiary||Poor People of the Country|
|04||Department||Department of Food and Civil Supplies|
|05||The ration will be given till now||April, May, and June (up to three months)|
OUR VISITOR ALSO READ
- Rajasthan Old Age Pension Scheme (Form) 2022: Apply Now Online Old Age Pension
- Rajasthan Agriculture Produce Living Loan Scheme 2022: Check Online Now Easy
- Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana 2022: Online Registration, Benefits
- Pashu Kisan Credit Card 2022: Online Application- Documents, Benefits
- Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2022: PMGKY Application Form & Now Check Benefits
- Labour Registration Know the Best benefits and make Shramik Panjikaranr Card Online 2022￼
- Ayushman Sahakar Yojana 2022: Online Registration Now Too Easy
- YSR Aarogyasri Scheme 2022: Registration, Easy to Download Aarogyasri Card
- Swarna Jayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana 2022: Application Form
How to check ration card online register on my ration app and know the eligibility
You can find information about any dealer in the country through the My Race app The entire system of the app is linked to Google Maps You can download this app from the Google Play Store or the App Store After that, you have to register this app To register, you must enter your ration number As soon as you enter your ration number, all the information related to your ration card such as membership, Aadhaar number, ration information, ration price, etc. will be revealed to you. If you want to know if your ration card is under the One Nation One Ration Card scheme, you can also get this facility comfortably through this app.
You will open the app on your mobile and click on the Qualifications option After that, you have to enter your ration number As soon as you enter this ration number you will know whether your ration card is coming under the One Nation One Ration Card scheme. You can also sow your Aadhaar through this app If your base is not connected to your ration card then you have to click on the base seed option and in this way you will be able to seed the base.
Purpose of free ration card apply online
The main purpose of applying for ration cards for free online is to make ration cards available online. You do not have to visit any government office to apply now through this scheme You can apply online at home through the official website This will save you both time and money and bring transparency to the system With a free ration card, you can get a ration provided at a discounted price by the government A ration card is also used as an essential document to benefit many government schemes.
Free Ration Card Status Check 2020
Under another new ration card scheme recently launched by the central government, the country’s APL BPL poor families will get 1kg of rations, pulses, and other items with ration cards. There are thousands of people who are working on ration cards and some people do not have ration cards, some state governments said, adding that those who do not have ration cards and the Delhi government have already started distributing them, and the MPs have also announced that they have a PDS system. Will provide food to all the poor in the state.
Online Ration Card Application use of ration card
- To get a gas connection
- To get ration at subsidized rates from FPS
- to get a passport
- to open a bank account
- to take life insurance
- to get a driving license
- for making voter id card
- to buy a sim card
- school to college
- for the court
- For making other government documents
- to take scholarship
Eligibility for Free Ration Card
- Applicants must provide proof of residence
- The application form should belong to the BPL family
- Ration card criteria for rural and urban areas will vary
- Free ration cards will be issued only in the name of the head of the family
Documents for online ration card registration
- Aadhar card
- pan card
- Passport size photograph of the head of the family
- income certificate
- gas connection details
- caste certificate
- bank account passbook
- mobile number
Important document to add new member’s name in ration card
- Original ration card
- Child’s birth certificate
- Aadhar card of parents
To add the family bride’s name
- Marriage certificate
- husband’s original ration card
- Certificate of missing name from the ration card of the parents
- Aadhar card
How to apply for Free Ration Card?
Countries, the states whose people want to apply online for Free Ration Card, then they should follow the method given below.
- First of all the applicant has to go to the official portal of food distribution in his state. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will easily get the E-coupon / Temporary Ration Card Apply link. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- On this page, you have to enter your mobile number and click on submit button. After submitting you will receive an OTP. Submit the same on the website to verify and once it is verified a form will open.
- Now the submission details will vary from state to state where you need to submit them. Some of the basic details are the name of the head of the family, age, Aadhar number, and the number of members in the family.
- Afterward, you need to submit the constituency and fill in the full address in it. Now after this you have to upload the photo of the head of the family and the photo of the family members.
- After submitting the details you will get a message from the authority on your registered mobile number which contains a link. Once you click on the link you can download the temporary ration card and provide this temporary ration card ration to the nearest dealer.
Procedure to add new member’s name in ration card
Friends, it often happens that we have to find a new member registered on our ration card. To register in this name, we can apply both online and offline The application process is something like this
- First of all, you have to go to your nearest food supply department.
- Now you have to get the form to add the monsieur member name.
- After that, you have to fill out this form carefully.
- You will also need to provide information about the relationship with the new members in the form.
- Now you have to attach all the important documents from this form.
- After that, you have to submit this form along with the application fee.
- Now the staff there will give you the reference number.
- You must keep this reference number handy.
- You can track the application status through the reference number.
- After submitting the form, your documents will be verified, after which you will get the ration card after 2 weeks.
online ration card registration process
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Food Supply Department of your state.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to log in to the portal.
- After this, you have to select the option to add the name of the member.
- After that, the form will open in front of you.
- You will not have to fill in all the information asked in this form carefully.
- Now you have to attach all the documents.
- After that, you have to click on submit button.
- Now a reference number will appear on your screen.
- You must keep this reference number handy.
- You can track the application status through this reference number.
- After submitting the form, your documents will be verified.
- After this, you will get the ration card.
Ration card details have been prepared online for all states, people in the state can check their ration card information online, as these ration cardholders can check the list for each state through the online portal. Beneficiaries can check the list of online ration cards through the official website of this food department which has applied for the new ration and is waiting for its release, you can check its status online.
Yes, if its facilities are available in your state, we have listed the following states, through which you can view the free ration card state knowledge list. You can read this list well and take advantage of the diet
|Sl No.||State Name||Official Website|
|02||Arunachal Pradesh||Apply Now|
|03||Andhra Pradesh||Apply Now|
|08||Himachal Pradesh||Apply Now|
|12||Jammu Kashmir||Apply Now|
|15||Madhya Pradesh||Apply Now|
|22||Tamil Nadu||Apply Now|
|25||Uttar Pradesh||Apply Now|
How to link the Ration card to a base card?
For those in the country who want to link their ration card to Aadhaar, the date for connecting the ration card to Aadhaar has been extended from September 30 to September 30. As long as the Ministry of Consumer Affairs does not issue clear directives to all states and territories, no rights beneficiaries will be deprived of their food. You can link your ration card with Aadhaar through the method given by our given.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), the issuing body of Aadhaar.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page, you have to click on Start Now option.
- After clicking on the option, you will have to fill your address details – district and state etc. Then the ‘Ration Card’ benefit type has to be selected from the available options.
- After selecting, the option given there will have to choose the ration card scheme. Then you have to enter your Ration Card Number, Aadhar Number, E-mail Address and Mobile Number.
- And one-time password (OTP) will be sent to your registered mobile. After that, you have to fill out OTP. After this, a notification of the completion of the process will appear on the screen.
- Post this, your application will be verified and your Aadhar card will be linked with your ration card after successful verification.
Ration Card Online Check / Online Ration Card Application Status & helpline numbers
Complaint helpline numbers have been launched by all state governments to bring transparency to the system. Citizens can register their grievances by contacting the grievance helpline number. The complaint has also been launched to ensure that the helpline number reaches all citizens There is a separate ration card portal for each state and various complaints helpline numbers and email ids for all states.
Citizens can register their grievances If you want to register your complaint with your ration card dealer, you can contact this complaint helpline number. All complaints related to ration cards can be registered through the helpline number. The helpline numbers, landline numbers, and email IDs of all states and union territories are as follows.
|Sl No.||State||Helpline Numbers||Landline Numbers & Email ID|
|01||Andhra Pradesh||1967, 1800-425-2977||040-23494808 / 822, email@example.com|
|02||Andaman and Nicobar Island||1967, 1800-343-3197||03192233345, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|03||Arunachal Pradesh||1967||03602244290, email@example.com|
|04||Assam||1967, 1800-345-3611||9435064841, directorfcsca-as@firstname.lastname@example.org|
|06||Chandigarh||1967, 1800-180-2068||01722703956, email@example.com|
|07||Chhattisgarh||1967, 1800-233-3663||0771-2511974, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|08||Dadar & Nagar haveli||1967, 1800-233-4004||0260-2640663, email@example.com|
|09||Daman and Diu||1967||02602230607, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|10||Delhi||1967, 1800-110-841||011-23378759, email@example.com|
|11||Goa||1967, 1800-233-0022||08322226084, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|12||Gujarat||1967, 1800-233-5500||07923251163, 07923251165, 07923251170, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|13||Haryana||1967, 1800-180-2087||01722701366, email@example.com|
|14||Himachal Pradesh||1967, 1800-180-8026||01772623749, 01772623746, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
|15||Jammu & Kashmir||1967, 1800-180-7011 (Kashmir), 1800-180-7106 (Jammu)||01942506084, 01912566188, 01912472375, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|16||Jharkhand||1967, 1800-345-6598, 1800-212-5512||06512400960, 0651-712-2723,0896-958-3111, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com|
|17||Karnataka||1967, 1800-425-9339||080-22259024, 080 – 22034562, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|18||Kerala||1967, 1800-425-1550||04712320578, email@example.com|
|19||Lakshadweep||1800-425-3186||04896263703, +91-4896-262012, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
|20||Madhya Pradesh||1967, 181||07552441675, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|21||Maharashtra||1967, 1800-22-4950||022-22025308, 022-22024592, 022-22042314, 22025277, email@example.com|
|22||Manipur||1967, 1800-345-3821||0385-2450137,0385-2451144,0385-2450064,8413975150,firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|23||Meghalaya||1967, 1800-345-3670||0364-2224108, email@example.com|
|24||Mizoram||1967, 1860-222-222-789, 1800-345-3891||03892322872, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|25||Nagaland||1800-345-3704, 1800-345-3705||03702233347, email@example.com|
|26||Odisha||1967, 1800-345-6724, 1800-345-6760||06742536892, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|27||Puducherry||1800-425-1082 (Puducherry), 1800-425-1083 (Karaikal), 1800-425-1084 (Mahe), 1800-425-1085 (Yanam)||04132253345, email@example.com|
|28||Punjab||1967, 1800-3006-1313||01722742803, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|30||Sikkim||1967, 1800-345-3236||03592202708, email@example.com|
|31||Tamil Nadu||1967, 1800-425-5901||04325665566, 04428592828, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|32||Telangana||1967, 1800-4250-0333||04023310462, email@example.com|
|33||Tripura||1967, 1800-345-3665||03812326308, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|34||Uttar Pradesh||1967, 1800-180-0150||05512239296, email@example.com|
|35||Uttarakhand||1800-180-2000, 1800-180-4188||01352780765, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|36||West Bengal||1967, 1800-345-5505||03322535293, email@example.com|