Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has launched a Rajasthan Agricultural Livelihood Scheme for small and provincial farmers in the state. The scheme will provide financial assistance to small and small farmers in the state by providing loans at low-interest rates.
So that small and limited farmers in Rajasthan can get a fair price for their agricultural produce, Rs 1.5 lakh loan will be provided to small and limited farmers in the state under the scheme. Up to 3% will be available at a discount rate of 11% Today, through this article, we are going to give you all the information about Rajasthan Krishna Upaja Rahan An scheme like the application process, qualifications, documents, etc.
Highlights Key of Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Yojana
|Sl No.||Name of the Scheme||Rajasthan Agriculture Produce Living Loan Scheme|
|01||Started by||By Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot|
|02||Beneficiary||Small and marginal farmers of the state|
|03||Objective||Providing loans to the farmers of the state|
OUR VISITER ASLSO READ
- Rajasthan Old Age Pension Scheme (Form) 2022: Apply Now Online Old Age Pension
- Rajasthan Agriculture Produce Living Loan Scheme 2022: Check Online Now Easy
- Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana 2022: Online Registration, Benefits
- Pashu Kisan Credit Card 2022: Online Application- Documents, Benefits
- Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2022: PMGKY Application Form & Now Check Benefits
- Labour Registration Know the Best benefits and make Shramik Panjikaranr Card Online 2022￼
- Ayushman Sahakar Yojana 2022: Online Registration Now Too Easy
- YSR Aarogyasri Scheme 2022: Registration, Easy to Download Aarogyasri Card
- Swarna Jayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana 2022: Application Form
- Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2022: Online Registration Now Easy
- UP FIR Status 2022: Check Now Online UP FIR Status Easy
- (PKVY) Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana 2022: Online Registration Now Easy
- (Registration) Delhi Employment Fair 2022 | Apply Online Delhi Best Job Fair
- Smart Ration Card in Tamil Nadu 2022 How to Replace Ration Card Know Best Details
- Pre-Registration of Pregnancy at picme.tn.gov.in 2022 Apply Now Birth Certificate Under RCH Scheme
- Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme 2022: Application Form & List
- நான் முதல்வன் திட்டம் Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme 2022: Registration Now Easy
- Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2022: Application Form & Status
- UP Anudan Yojana Marriage Grant Scheme 2022: Apply Now Online
- Bhulekh Odisha: View plot details, Bhunaksha Latest Update 2022
Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Yojana
Under the scheme, small and small farmers in the state will have to repay only 3% of the loan to the bank and the remaining 7% will be borne by the state government. Interested stakeholders in the state who want to take advantage of this Krishna Upaja Rahan Ana Nana scheme have to apply online under the scheme. The scheme will be implemented in all districts of the state. The state government will provide a grant of Rs 50 crore annually to run the Rajasthan Crop Harvest Scheme properly. Farmers in Rajasthan who have less than 2 hectares of land can also benefit from the scheme.
Eligibility for Agriculture Produce Living Loan Scheme
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- Only small and marginal farmers of the state will be eligible for this scheme.
- The farmers who have less than one hectare of land will also be given the benefit of this scheme.
- The farmers who have less than 2 hectares of land are also eligible for this scheme.
- Only the resident of Rajasthan state can avail the benefit of this scheme. The farmer residing in any district of the state will be eligible for this scheme.
- Farmers who repay the loan on completion of time will be given an additional 2% interest rebate.
Purpose of Rajasthan Agricultural Produce Living Loan Scheme
As we all know that due to Coronavirus, there is a situation of lockdown in India, due to which the economy of the country has staggered a lot, but every effort is being made by the government to solve it, now Rajasthan government new The scheme has been brought for the farmers so that the quality of agriculture can be increased more in the state.
The loan given to the farmers under the Rajasthan Agricultural Produce Living Loan Scheme will be distributed by the welfare fund. To increase the income of the farmers of the state through this scheme. Through Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Yojana, the state has to provide a fair price for its agricultural produce. To make the farmers of Rajasthan self-reliant and empowered through this scheme.
Benefits of Rajasthan Krishi Upaj Rehan Yojana
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the small and marginal farmers of Rajasthan.
- Under Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Yojana, loans up to Rs 1.5 lakh to small and marginal farmers and Rs 3 lakh to large-scale farmers will be provided at 11% interest to small and marginal farmers of the state.
- The farmers of the state should have their own bank account and the bank account should be linked with the Aadhar card.
- The farmers of the state who will repay the loan on completion of time will get a rebate of 2% on the interest.
- Under this scheme, only 3% of the loan to the small and marginal farmers of the state has to be returned to the bank and the remaining 7% interest will be borne by the state government.
Documents of Rajasthan Agricultural Produce Living Loan Scheme
- Applicant’s adhar card
- Identity card
- Residence certificate
- Bank account passbook (the bank from which the loan is to be taken should have an account in that bank)
- Crop-related document
- Important documents related to the land mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply in Rajasthan Agricultural Produce Living Loan Scheme?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply under this scheme, then follow the steps given below.
- Firstly the applicant has to go to the official website of Agriculture. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you have to search for “Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Yojana” and click on it. After that, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to fill out the application form.
- You will have all the information asked in this application form such as name, address, Aadhar card number, bank account number, crop details, land details, and other options, whatever is asked will have to be filled correctly. After that, you have to click on submit button. In this way, your online application will be filled.