Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Mann Yojana
Today we have brought a new scheme of the state government for the people of Punjab, whose name is Mera Kaam Mera Maan Yojana. Punjab Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh has given the approval to start Mera Kaam Mera Man Yojana to provide employment opportunities to the unemployed youth of his state. and their skills will be improved. So let us today provide you all the information related to Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan Yojana so that all the unemployed youth of Punjab can take advantage of this scheme easily.
Under this scheme, many types of facilities will be made available to the unemployed youth of the state. So that they do not face any problem in getting employment. In the cabinet meeting, MLA Dhaliwal Ji says that it has been decided to start this scheme on a pilot basis for the construction workers and their children of the state from the current financial year.
For the implementation of this scheme, the state government has expected to spend 90 thousand crore rupees. Under this scheme, the state government has set a target of providing free skill training to 30 thousand willing beneficiaries of Punjab for employment. Through this Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan Yojana unemployed youth of the state can get skill training and get their preferred employment in their desired field.
Key of Highlights Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Mann yojana 2021
|Sl No.||Name of Scheme||Details|
|01||Scheme Name||Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Mann Yojana|
|02||Announced by||Chief Minister Capt Amarinder Singh|
|03||Beneficiary||The unemployed youth of Punjab|
|04||Purpose||Skill training for Employment|
OUR VISITER ALSO READ
- Rajasthan Old Age Pension Scheme (Form) 2022: Apply Now Online Old Age Pension
- Rajasthan Agriculture Produce Living Loan Scheme 2022: Check Online Now Easy
- Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana 2022: Online Registration, Benefits
- Pashu Kisan Credit Card 2022: Online Application- Documents, Benefits
- Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2022: PMGKY Application Form & Now Check Benefits
- Labour Registration Know the Best benefits and make Shramik Panjikaranr Card Online 2022￼
- Ayushman Sahakar Yojana 2022: Online Registration Now Too Easy
Purpose of Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Mann Yojana
As you all know that nowadays the problem of unemployment is increasing in the country, even after being educated, the youth of the country are unemployed, they do not have any employment, day by day the government is making every effort to reduce this growing problem. Keeping this time in the middle, the Punjab Government has announced the launch of Mera Kaam Mera Maan Yojana.
Through this scheme, the unemployed youth in the Punjab state can get free skill training provided by the govt and can get employment of their choice. To make unemployed youth of the Punjab state self-reliant and empowered through this scheme. Through this scheme unemployment will be reduced in the state and employment opportunities will be provided.
Benefits Of Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Mann Yojana 2021
The Benefits Of Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan Yojana 2021 As we told you above, under this scheme skill training will be provided to provide employment to unemployed youth and also for a period of 12 months to the beneficiaries who start training courses in the skill development mission training centers under this scheme.
An employment allowance of Rs 2,500 every month will also be provided by the state government in the form of financial assistance. Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to get free training through this scheme, then they will have to apply to take advantage of the scheme.
Features and Benefits of Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Mann Scheme
In the Features and Benefits of Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan Scheme
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to all the unemployed youth of the state. In the cabinet meeting, Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh ji and MLA Dhaliwal ji have talked about providing skill training under Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan Yojana to provide employment opportunities to the unemployed youth of the Punjab state.
- All unemployed youth of the state can participate under this scheme and get free skill training to get employment.
- After getting free training under this scheme, all the unemployed youth of the state can easily find a job in their preferred field of work.
- The State Government will also provide an employment assistance allowance of Rs. Under Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan Yojana, unemployed youth of Punjab will be provided short-term skill training free of cost. So that poor unemployed youth can easily participate in this scheme and get skill training without any difficulty. Under this scheme, the state government has decided to start the scheme in the first phase as a pilot project for construction workers and their children in the state. Under this scheme 30000 beneficiaries will be benefited.
Eligibility and Documents
- The Applicant must be a permanent resident of Punjab.
- Under this scheme, only the unemployed youth of Punjab
- Will be included.
- Applicant’s Educational Qualification
- Aadhar card
- Identity card
- Address proof
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Mann Yojana Online Application
The Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply online and offline to get free skill training and employment assistance allowance under this Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Man Yojana, then they will have to wait a little longer because the scheme has just been announced. As soon as this scheme will be started completely and the online and offline application process will be started under Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan Yojana, we will tell you through this article