Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana (PMAYG) 2022
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana was started by the Prime Minister of our country Shri Narendra Modi in the year 2015. Under the scheme, the central government is providing financial assistance to the economically disadvantaged in rural areas to build their own permanent houses and repair old houses.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2022, the central government is providing financial assistance of Rs 1,20, 000 for the construction of a pucca house on flat land, and for the construction of a pucca house in hilly areas, the government is providing financial assistance of Rs 1 30,000. has been Pradhanmantri Gramin Awas Yojana Apply | Gramin Awas Yojana Online Application | Apply PMAY Gramin | PM Gramin Awas Yojana Form | Prime Minister’s Rural Housing Scheme
The total cost under this scheme is Rs. 130075 crores. is to be done. Under the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2021, the construction of pucca houses in rural areas will be completed by the year 2022. Under PMAY Gramin, the amount given for making pucca houses to the weaker sections will be transferred directly to the beneficiary’s bank account.
Home admission for 1.25 lakh families in Madhya Pradesh Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the target of providing pucca houses to all homeless families by the year 2022 was set by the Prime Minister of our country, Narendra Modi.
Under which about 2.95 crore houses are to be built. Under this scheme, more than 1 crore 32 lakh houses have been built across India so far. In Madhya Pradesh also, the work of construction of houses is going on fast under this scheme. On March 18, 2021, 1.25 lakh rural households have got home entry in their own houses in Madhya Pradesh through a digital medium. Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan was also present on this occasion.
- An amount of Rs 2000 crore has been provided to 5 lakh beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana through digital medium through a single click by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan.
- So far 26.28 lakh houses have been allotted in Madhya Pradesh. Out of this, the construction work of 18.26 lakh houses has been completed. Rs 16,528 crore has been released by the central government for the construction of these houses.
- Madhya Pradesh ranks second in the implementation of this scheme. Every year 3.25 lakh houses are built in Madhya Pradesh under The Pradhanmantri Gramin Awas Yojana scheme.
Brief information of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2022
|Sl No.||Scheme Name||Scheme Details|
|01||Name of the Scheme||Prime Minister’s Rural Housing Scheme|
|02||Relevant Departments||Ministry of Rural Development|
|03||Scheme start date||2015|
|04||Online Application Date||Available Now|
|05||type of Yojana||Central Govt. Scheme|
|08||Purpose||House For all|
OUR VISITER ALSO READ
- Rajasthan Old Age Pension Scheme (Form) 2022: Apply Now Online Old Age Pension
- Rajasthan Agriculture Produce Living Loan Scheme 2022: Check Online Now Easy
- Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana 2022: Online Registration, Benefits
- Pashu Kisan Credit Card 2022: Online Application- Documents, Benefits
- Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2022: PMGKY Application Form & Now Check Benefits
- Labour Registration Know the Best benefits and make Shramik Panjikaranr Card Online 2022￼
- Ayushman Sahakar Yojana 2022: Online Registration Now Too Easy
- YSR Aarogyasri Scheme 2022: Registration, Easy to Download Aarogyasri Card
- Swarna Jayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana 2022: Application Form
Maha Awas Yojana- Rural
Maha Awas Yojana has been started by the Government of Maharashtra. According to the plan, 8.82 lakh houses will be constructed in all rural areas of Maharashtra in the next 100 days. These 100 days will be from 20 November 2020 to 28 February 2021. Maha Awas Yojana Gramin will be conducted by the Rural Development Department of Maharashtra.
The houses built under the Maha Awas Yojana will include toilets and other necessary facilities. A budget of Rs 4000 crore has been allocated by the government for this scheme. The Chief Minister of Maharashtra has assured during the launch of this scheme that there will be no shortage of funds for this scheme. Under the Maha Awas Yojana, a target has been set by the government to build a total of 8,82,135 houses by the end of February. Under this scheme, all those people who do not have a house will be provided a house. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin online apply
Purpose of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana
The people of the economically weaker sections living in the rural areas of our country who want to build their own pucca house but are unable to make the reason for the economic condition being weak, but now under the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2021, the people of the weaker sections of the rural areas.
To provide financial assistance by the Government of India to build a pucca house of its own and to make the dream of poor people to make their own pucca house come true. Along with this, an assistance of Rs 12000 will also be given to building a pucca toilet.
Beneficiaries of ,
- economically weaker section
- women of any caste or religion
- middle class 1
- middle class 2
- scheduled caste
- scheduled tribe
- low income people
Features of Rural Housing Scheme PM Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2022(PMAYG)
- Under the scheme, you can get financial assistance to build crores of houses.
- Under the Rural Housing Scheme 2021, the space for housing construction will be increased from 20 square meters to 25 square meters, which includes the area for the kitchen.
- Under this scheme, the unit assistance in plain areas is Rs 1.20 lakh and in hilly areas, the unit assistance is Rs 1.30 lakh.
- The total cost of this scheme is Rs 1,30 075 crore which will be borne by the Central Government and the State Governments in the ratio of 60:40.
- The family of rural areas will be determined on the basis of SECC 2011 data.
- The classification of difficult areas in a state will have to be done by the state governments. Such classification shall be done on the basis of existing classification in the State under any other provision and using criteria-based methodology.
- Himachal Pradesh – Jammu and Kashmir and Himachal Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh will also be included in this category.
Eligibility of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2021
- Applicant must be an Indian resident.
- Under PM Gramin Awas Yojana 2021, such families should not have any adult member between the age of 16 to 59 years.
- Female headed households in which there should not be any adult member between the age of 16 to 59 years.
- Families in which there should not be any literate adult member above the age of 25 years.
Documents required for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022 (PMAY)
- Aadhar card
- applicant’s identity card
- Applicant’s bank account | Bank account should be linked with Aadhar card
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin Online Apply (PMAYG)
Under the scheme, people from all rural areas will be able to apply, whose name will be on the 2011 census of the Caspian caste. Under PMAY Gramin 2021, you can fill the application form with this username and password and by applying, the weaker sections of the rural areas can take advantage of this scheme and fulfill their dream of building a pucca house. The application under Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2021 will be completed in three phases.
- First of all, you go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Yojana, after this, the home page of the official website will open, on the home page you will see the option of DATA ENTRY.
- Next, click on the data entry after opening the PMAY rural online application login link.. After that log in to the registration with the help of a username password from Panchayat and Block level. After logging in, the username as per your convenience Change the password
- After this you will see 4 options on the PMAY Online Login portal first PMAY G online application, second residence verification of the photo you have taken, third downloading the acceptance letter, preparing the order sheet for FORTH FTO.
- Open the registration form by clicking on the PMAY G online registration first out of these four options.
- After opening the registration form of PMAY G, four types of details First Personal Details, Second Bank A/C Details, Third Convergence Details, Fourth Details From Concern Office will have to be filled in the registration form.
- In the first part of registration, fill all the information of beneficiary registration and by selecting the head, provide all the information of the head.
- In the third step, to modify the application form of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana, login to the portal with the help of user password and click on the registration form to modify the registration form.
- In this way, you can apply by filling the application form in Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana and can take advantage of this scheme.