Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana has been launched by Finance Minister Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman. Those poor people who are destitute, hungry, and thirsty are troubled by their financial constraints and they have to face many troubles and troubles every day. For their benefit, the government of the country has started providing many facilities.
This scheme has been running since 2016 and this scheme has been very beneficial for the poor people living in the country. The central government again started this scheme on 26 March 2020 due to the corona epidemic. We will give you all the information in this article like the new announcement of PM Garib Kalyan Yojana, the purpose of the scheme, facilities received from the scheme, benefits from the scheme, facilities available in Anna Yojana 2.0, what other schemes of SCHEME, what will be the registration process, etc. going to tell about it in detail.
As you all know that due to the Corona epidemic, poor people living in the country have suffered very badly. Many people died due to this epidemic, suffering from hunger and thirst for many days. Under PMGKY, an initiative has been taken to provide a relief package of 1.7 lakh crores for poor people. Those 80 crore people who come below the poor line, gave free food grains for 3 months to those ration cardholders. Those people will be given free money and even gas cylinders. To know all the information related to this, you must read the article till the end.
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana Online Apply
Poor people got free rations under the scheme. Due to the Corona period, many people had to face many problems. Most of the poor people became victims of this. Under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana, the central government gave free rations to the poor people so that they do not remain hungry. For this, the government will distribute free rations to them till November. In which 1 KG Chana Dal, 5 KG Rice, and 5 KG Wheat will be available. 90 thousand crore rupees will be spent on providing free rations to poor people till November.
Now to distribute rations under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana, all the beneficiary families will now be provided rations in cloth bags. This cloth bag will have the picture of the Prime Minister so that the message goes to the people that ration has been provided under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana. For information, let us tell you that this cloth bag will also be free of cost.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana, a free ration was distributed by the Government of India in the months of May and June last year during the Corona epidemic to benefit the ration cardholders of the country. The benefit of this free ration scheme was provided to more than 80 crore families in the country. Through this scheme, 5-5 kilos of ration was provided to each member of the family free of cost. A budget of about 26 thousand crore rupees has been set by the central government for this scheme. This step was taken by the Government of India to help the BPL ration card holders in times of crisis
Highlights Key PMGKY
|Sl No.||Scheme Name||Scheme Details|
|01||Name of the Scheme||Prime Minister Garib Kalyan Yojana|
|02||The objective of the plan||Free food grains to the family members of the country and|
providing other services
|03||Launched||by Central Government|
|04||Profit-takers||Poor citizens of the country|
|05||Category||Central government scheme|
|07||Official Website||Click Here|
OUR VISITER ALSO READ
- Rajasthan Old Age Pension Scheme (Form) 2022: Apply Now Online Old Age Pension
- Rajasthan Agriculture Produce Living Loan Scheme 2022: Check Online Now Easy
- Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana 2022: Online Registration, Benefits
- Pashu Kisan Credit Card 2022: Online Application- Documents, Benefits
- Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2022: PMGKY Application Form & Now Check Benefits
- Labour Registration Know the Best benefits and make Shramik Panjikaranr Card Online 2022￼
- Ayushman Sahakar Yojana 2022: Online Registration Now Too Easy
- YSR Aarogyasri Scheme 2022: Registration, Easy to Download Aarogyasri Card
- Swarna Jayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana 2022: Application Form
- Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2022: Online Registration Now Easy
- UP FIR Status 2022: Check Now Online UP FIR Status Easy
- (PKVY) Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana 2022: Online Registration Now Easy
- (Registration) Delhi Employment Fair 2022 | Apply Online Delhi Best Job Fair
- Smart Ration Card in Tamil Nadu 2022 How to Replace Ration Card Know Best Details
- Pre-Registration of Pregnancy at picme.tn.gov.in 2022 Apply Now Birth Certificate Under RCH Scheme
- Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme 2022: Application Form & List
- நான் முதல்வன் திட்டம் Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme 2022: Registration Now Easy
- Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2022: Application Form & Status
- UP Anudan Yojana Marriage Grant Scheme 2022: Apply Now Online
- Bhulekh Odisha: View plot details, Bhunaksha Latest Update 2022
Prime Minister Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana New Update
Recently, Prime Minister Narendra Modi, while expanding the Pradhanmantri Greeb Kalyan Ann Yojana on March 2022, for those poor people of the country whose economic condition is very pathetic, for 80 crore poor countrymen, under the Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana, every day till Diwali.
An announcement has been made to distribute free food grains in prescribed quantities every month. The purpose of this scheme is only that no poor person or family in the country should suffer from hunger and the government can supply food to poor people by distributing free food grains under this scheme.
Purpose of Garib Kalyan Yojana
Those people who were making their living by working hard and whose economic condition was very weak, people whose employment came to a standstill due to the Corona epidemic and they had to wander here and there hungry and thirsty. In view of his condition, this Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana was launched by the government, under which he can take 7 KG ration per month from ration subsidy, he will be given 5 kg wheat and 5 kg rice. The purpose of the scheme is that he can help these poor people financially so that they can spend their life well.
Benefits of the Scheme
- All the citizens of the country who will also have a ration card can take advantage of this scheme.
- Ration subsidy is given by the central government to 80 crore people.
- For three months, Rs. 2 per kg of wheat and Rs. 3 per kg of rice will be given to the citizens for the ration holder.
- Under the scheme, 2.65 tonnes of matric ration have been distributed to 5.29 crore people by the government so far.
Facilities received from PM Garib Kalyan Yojana
- Financial help was also given by the government to the people taking benefits from PM Kisan and Jan Dhan Yojana.
- An assistance amount of Rs.9930 crore was provided to 19.86 crore beneficiaries of Jan Dhan Yojana, which was directly transferred to their bank accounts.
- 32.32 crore of money was distributed to the people by the central government. 29,352 crore assistance was given to the citizens till April 13.
- Rs 1405 crore was provided to 2.82 crore widows, old people, and differently-abled people.
- The free ration will be given to 80 crore citizens of the country.
- An insurance scheme of Rs 50 lakh has been started to help the doctors, nurses, and corona warriors fighting the battle of the corona epidemic.
- Under PM Kisan Yojana, the government has given the assistance of Rs.14946 crore in the bank accounts of 7.47 crore poor farmers. In which an amount of 6000 rupees for a year will be given 2000 rupees in 3 installments every 4 months.
- Under the Ujjwala scheme, 97.8 lakh cylinders were given to the citizens of the country.
- In the third announcement package, free food grains will be given by the government till March next year.
- The government has released 31000 crore funds for the country’s CONSTRUCTION workers.
- Under the scheme, the government will transfer money to 3 crore poor old people, disabled, and widowed women in their bank accounts.
- The government has also started the facility of taking loans of Rs 20 lakh for SHGs (Self Help Groups).
- Under the Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana, free food grains will be provided to 80 crore poor people every month.
Facility available in PM Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana 2.0
Many schemes have been started by Prime Minister Modi for the welfare of the poor. This scheme was also started to give benefit these people. At the time of Lockdown 2.0 in the country, food grains were distributed to the poor, whose number is as follows:
- 201 lakh tonnes of food grains were distributed by the government to the poor families living in the country.
- This grain was given to the citizens for 5 months.
- 89.76 lakh tonnes of food grains were received from different states for distribution to the people.
- So far, 60.52 lakh tonnes of food grains have been distributed to the people under the scheme.
- In the month of July, 35.84 lakh tonnes of food grains were given by the Modi government to the total beneficiaries of the country, which is 71.68 poor families.
- In August, 24.68 lakh tonnes of food grains were distributed to 49.36 crore people under the scheme.
Why is ECR(Electronic Challan-cum-return) necessary?
To take advantage of PM Garib Kalyan Yojana, it is very important to file ECR(Electronic Challan-cum-return). If someone has not filled the ECR, then he cannot take advantage of this scheme. There are many such institutes in the country that would not have filled the ECR. Those who did not fill the ECR can immediately fill it and take advantage of the scheme.
Those people who have filed their ECR before this scheme will also be considered eligible. There will also be members in the country who have not updated their Aadhaar KYC (KNOW YOUR CONSUMER). Update ECR and KYC soon to become a beneficiary of this scheme.
Scheme Status (PM Garib Kalyan Scheme)
- 611 crore assistance was sent by the UP government to the accounts of 27.5 lakh MNREGA workers under the Labor Allowance Scheme (LABOUR ALLOWANCE SCHEME).
- The help amount of Rs 1600 lakh crore was transferred to the bank accounts of all the farmers in the form of a direct bank transfer of Rs 2000. So that they do not have to face any kind of problems.
What are the other schemes of PM KALYAN SCHEME?
- Other Medical Staff and Doctor Insurance Scheme: Due to the corona epidemic, the government started this insurance scheme for nurses, doctors, and corona warriors who protect us. The government will get insurance up to 50 lakhs for these people. So that they can be protected. So that if anything happens to these people, then their families will be given this insurance amount.
- Deendayal Scheme for Self Help Group: Those women who are under the Deendayal Yojana will be given a loan of up to Rs 20 lakh to the employee women under the self-service group. Apart from this, under the Jan Dhan Yojana, an assistance amount of Rs 500 will be transferred by the government to them every 3 months. For this, it is necessary for the woman to have a bank account, which is mandatory to be linked with the Aadhar card.
- PM Garib Kalyan Divyang Pension Scheme: Under the Divyang Pension Scheme, those people who are physically weak or handicapped have been given a pension scheme of Rs 1000 by the government for 3 months, this amount will be transferred directly to the benefit. Due to this, they will get money in their bank account at the same time.
- LPG / BPL Gas Cylinder Scheme: 97.8 lakh cylinders have been distributed to 8 crore poor citizens of the country. The government has announced to provide free LPG gas cylinders for 3 months under the Ujjwal scheme for the people living below the poverty line.
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan yojana refund/Amount transferred under the scheme
As you all know that all the work is being completed through a digital medium. The Finance Department announced to give money to the poor people for a time under the PM Garib Kalyan Yojana. Apart from this, many schemes are being run. So that the poor people living in the country can get financial help.
Under the PM Garib Kalyan Yojana, an amount of Rs 28256 crore has been given by the government to the poor people of the country. 500 rupees will be transferred to the bank of all poor people by Jan Dhan scheme for 3 months.
Received 3 months EPF (Employee Provident Fund) under the scheme
Employees will be given EMPLOYEE Provident Fund for 3 months by the Central Government. This fund will be received by EPF CONTRIBUTION CENTER, in which a 24% contribution will be given to the employee by the government in the EPF account of the employee. The company in which 100 or more employees are working and whose salary is up to 15000, they will get its benefit.
How to Registration PMGKY process?
Let us tell you that there is no registration process for this. If you also want to take the benefit of the scheme and ration on subsidy, then you must have a ration card. Only those people who have ration cards can get the benefit of this scheme. Cardholders can take their ration card and buy ration from the ration shop at cheap prices. Apart from this, you can take advantage of this scheme by reading these instructions.
How to apply for Garib Kalyan Yojana?
For this, you have to contact your Gram Panchayat. If you are living here in the city, then contact the municipality. You must have a ration card with you. On the basis of which you can take advantage of this scheme.
What has Prime Minister Modi announced on 7th June 2021?
Under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana, by PM Modi, 80 crore poor people of the country have been announced to provide food grains in prescribed quantity every month till Diwali.
When was the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana launched?
This scheme is running since the year 2016 and was started again on 26 March 2021. This scheme was extended till March 2022.
How much amount has been distributed to women under Jan Dhan YOJANA?
Under Jan Dhan Yojana, an amount of Rs 500 has been distributed to women for 3 months.
How much amount has been announced by the government to the poor?
An amount of Rs 1.70 lakh crore has been announced by the government to the poor families.
How many poor families will be provided cylinders free of cost?
97.8 lakh cylinders have been distributed to 8 crore poor citizens of the country. The government has announced to provide free LPG gas cylinders for 3 months under the Ujjwal scheme for the people living below the poverty line.
How many people in the country got the benefit of Anna Yojana under the scheme?
The free ration was given to 80 crore citizens of the country, in which 201 lakh tonnes of food grains were distributed by the government to poor families for 5 months.
Who will be the beneficiary under PM Garib Kalyan Yojana?
The government under its scheme all belongs to the poor people and they have very little such as daily wage laborers, beneficiaries of Jan Dhan Yojana, etc.