Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana -Every year the farmers have a big loss in their crops. In all the weather conditions the farmer takes loss mainly by the storm, floods, heavy rain and sleets. due to these problems, a farmer will be in the loss at all times. To give a relief to them our government has started a yojana named as Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana [PMFBY].
PMFBY – Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Details
PMFBY is a type of yojana which gives an insurance package to the farmers to help them when their crops are wasted in the typical weather conditions. PMFBY is a yojana which gives a relief to the farmers because in all the weather conditions a farmer takes loss in all the time. so the government has started a scheme named as Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana which gives help to the farmers by giving them an insurance package for their crops.
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Online Form
The premium policy of Kisan Fasal bima yojana is in very less rate Installment. By seeing the farmers loss in their crops the government has allotted a very low rate instalment for giving them relief. The PMFBY gives an insurance cover to the commercial and horticultural crops. So the farmers who want to take benefit of this yojana, they have to give 5% premium per year for the insurance plan. This yojana is run by the AIC.
Objctive of Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
The main objective of this yojana is to help the farmers by giving the insurance cover and financial help. By the help of this yojana, the government wants to broaden the interest among cultivating fields and to give a bright future to them by giving a fix income source. By the help of this yojana, our government wants to give innovation to the farmers and to take their intense in the modern cultivating vehicles. The farmers can take the loan by this yojana and do new business for their future. this yojana is very beneficial for all the farmers of the country.
PMFBY Form PDF Download
The persons who want to take the PMFBY Form can take the form offline and online. To take form offline the person has to go to his nearest bank and if anyone wants to download the form online then click on the link given below to download the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana.
PMFBY Documents Required
- Photo of the farmer
- ID Proof [Adhaar Card, pan card, passport, driving license]
- Address Proof [Adhaar card, pan card, passport, driving license]
- Khasra number/Khata number of the field
- The field is being cultivated, its proof is mandatory.
- One letter is mandatory written by the patwari, tahsildar and sarpanch.
- If your field is being cultivated by any other person then his photocopy of documents are mandatory.
- On the papers of the field, the Khasra number and Khata number will be written.
- If the crops of your fields are wasted by any natural disaster then a cancelled check will also mandatory with your documents.
Some Important Instructions For PMFBY
- After cultivating the land the PMFBY form will be filled up in the next 10 days then only your form will be approved.
- When you are cultivating the land and your crops will be wasted in 14 days then only your insurance money will be approved.
- The benefit of this yojana will be only taken when your crops are wasted by any natural disaster.
- To process your money of insurance fast you can apply online by the computer, mobile application for fast payment.
Kisan Fasal Bima Application Download
The government has started an application named as Fasal Bima App for giving the fast service of payment and benefits for the farmers. To Download Fasal Bima Application click on the given link below.
Helpline Email for PMFBY
|Name of yojana||Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana|
|Yojana Beneficiaries||The farmers of the country|
|Fasal Bima yojana official website||https://pmfby.gov.in/|
|Fasal Bima yojana mobile application||http://www.agri-insurance.gov.in/|
|Fasal Bima yojana Form PDF Download||http://pmfby.gov.in/|
To take benefit of Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojna Click Here.
We think that we have given all the information about this yojana. if you have any question or any query about this yojana please comment it in the comment box. we will try to answer as fast as we can.