PM Krishi Sinchai Yojana
PM Krishi Sinchai Yojana has been started by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi to benefit the farmers. Subsidies will be provided for machinery to irrigate their fields and the subsidy will also be provided to the farmers for all those schemes. “It simply came to our notice then Which is why farmers will be able to irrigate their fields. Today we are going to provide you with complete information related to PMKSY 2021 through this article. So read our article till the end.
PM Krishi Sinchai Yojana 2021
As you know that agriculture is the most important thing for food grains and if properly irrigated, agriculture will be better.. Water is required for irrigation in the fields. If the crops do not get water properly, then the farmers’ fields will get spoiled.
Under the PMKSY 2021, the problem will be solved for the farmers and water will be provided for the farmers The scheme will also provide benefits to members of self-help groups, trusts, co-operative societies, including companies, producer farmers ’groups, and other eligible institutions. Under the Prime Minister’s Krishna Sinchai Yojana 2021, the central government has allocated Rs 50,000 crore under the scheme.
Udaipur farmers can pmksy gov in apply online till 15 September 2021
Under the Prime Minister’s Krishna Irrigation Scheme, 70% subsidy will be given to horticultural farmers and 50% subsidy to clean farmers to set up drop plants.. This information was provided by Deputy Director Dr. KN Singh. In addition, 60% subsidy will be given to small-scale farmers and 50% subsidy on the purchase of ount rana factories.. Farmers have to apply online to benefit from the scheme. This online application can be made through the Raj Kisan Sathi portal through e Mitra.
It is mandatory to have Jambandi, Trace Measurement, Plant Quotation, Soil Water Test Report, Electricity Bill, Aadhaar Card, etc.. to fill the application form. The benefit of this scheme will be provided on a first come first serve basis. Farmers in the Udaipur district can apply under this scheme till 15 September 2021.
Financial assistance for water scheme for every farm
As you all know Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana has been started by the Central Government. The main objective of starting this scheme is to provide subsidies for the purchase of irrigation equipment so that water can be available for the irrigation of fields. This scheme will also prove to be effective in increasing the income of the farmers. This scheme has been started keeping in mind the scarcity of water in different districts of the country. So that the quality of the crop can be ensured. Har Khet Ko Pani Yojana has been started under the Pradhanmantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana 2021.
Through the Har Khet Ko Pani Yojana, water will be provided to all the farms by the government. Financial assistance will be provided by the Ministry of Command Area Development and Water Management. By using this financial assistance, irrigation facilities will be provided to the farmers so that water can reach their fields. Now farmers will not have to face water shortages for doing farming through this scheme.
pmksy.gov.in login Highlights
|Sl No.||Scheme Name||Scheme Details|
|02||Name of the Scheme||Prime Minister’s Agriculture Irrigation Scheme|
|03||started by||PM Narendra Modi|
OUR VISITOR ALSO READ
- Rajasthan Old Age Pension Scheme (Form) 2022: Apply Now Online Old Age Pension
- Rajasthan Agriculture Produce Living Loan Scheme 2022: Check Online Now Easy
- Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana 2022: Online Registration, Benefits
- Pashu Kisan Credit Card 2022: Online Application- Documents, Benefits
- Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2022: PMGKY Application Form & Now Check Benefits
Rs 1706 crore approved under PM Krishi Sinchai Yojana
PMKSY 2021 has been launched by the government to help the farmers. Under this scheme, water will be made available for irrigation of fields. A virtual cabinet meeting was conducted on 22 December 2020 under the leadership of Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan.
In this meeting, the cabinet allocated Rs 1706 crore for the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana. Madhya Pradesh has a share of Rs 682 crore 40 lakh 40 thousand in it. Mandla, Dindori, Shahdol, Umaria, and Singrauli districts of Madhya Pradesh have been included under this scheme. Borewells will be constructed in these districts. So that irrigation facilities can be made available to the farmers. This borewell will be built in an area of 62135 hectares to provide an irrigation facility.
Purpose of pmksy.gov.in New Registration Sinchai Yojana 2021
As you know that if the crop does not get the proper amount of water then it gets spoiled. Due to this the farmers also have to suffer a lot. India is an agricultural country, and all the farmers of the country depend on agriculture tax, but in view of the problem of farmers of the country cultivating the land, the government is taking new steps.
Through this scheme, water is to be provided to every farm in the country. Through this Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana 2021, more emphasis is on optimum utilization of water resources, so as to prevent further losses due to drought. By doing this, there will be an efficient use of available resources and at the same time, farmers will get more yield. Through the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana 2021, the income of the farmers will also increase.
pmksy.gov.in login More Crop Per Drop Scheme
This Pradhan Mantri Mudra Per Drop Scheme will expand the cultivated area of the country in five years. This Pradhanmantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana will provide water everywhere in the country and will promote the country’s crop ration. It will improve the standard of living of the farmers of the country.
Under this Pradhan Mantri Yojana, more crops per crop will be managed by the water management system. Capacity building, training, and awareness campaigns including low-cost publications, use of pico projectors, and low-cost films to encourage potential use of water sources through technical, agricultural, and management practices including community irrigation.
Features of PM Krishi Sinchai Yojana
- Various types of schemes are operated by the government to benefit the farmers and increase their income. Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana has also been started to benefit the farmers.
- Through this scheme, water will be made available for irrigation in all the fields.
- Under this scheme, the government will get water sources like water harvesting, groundwater development, etc.
- Along with this, if the irrigation equipment is purchased by the farmer, then a subsidy will also be provided to him.
- Through Pradhanmantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana, both time and money will be saved.
- Drip irrigation, sprinkler irrigation, etc. will also be promoted by the government through this scheme.
- If the crops get the right type of irrigation, then the yield will also increase.
- The benefit of this scheme can be availed by all those farmers who have their own farming and water source.
- Apart from this, those farmers who are doing contract farming or are cooperative members can also take advantage of this scheme.
- Self-help groups can also get the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana.
- To get the benefit of this scheme, one has to apply by visiting the official website.
- A grant ranging from 80% to 90% will be provided under this scheme on the purchase of irrigation equipment by the government.
Benefits of Krishi Sinchayee Yojana 2021
- Under this scheme, the farmers cultivating the country will be provided an adequate amount of water for irrigation in their fields and for that, the government will be provided subsidy for irrigation equipment.
- To meet this shortage of water, Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana has been started. Due to this farmers will be able to irrigate.
- This scheme will be extended to the land which is suitable for agriculture.
- The benefit of this scheme will be extended to those farmers of the country who will have their own cultivable land and will have water resources.
- Through Pradhanmantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana 2021, agriculture will expand, and productivity will increase, which will lead to the complete development of the economy.
- 75% grant will be given by the center for the scheme and 25% of the expenditure will be done by the state government.
- Due to this, farmers also get the benefit of irrigation schemes like drip/sprinkler.
- With the use of the new equipment system, 40-50 percent of water will be saved and along with that 35-40 percent increase in agricultural production and the quality of the product will be accelerated.
- During 2018 – 2019, the central government will spend around 2000 crores, and another 3000 crores will be spent on this scheme in the next financial year.
Eligibility for PM pmksy gov in apply online 2021
- To take advantage of this scheme, farmers should have cultivable land.
- The eligible beneficiaries of this scheme will be farmers of all sections of the country.
- Under PM Krishi Sinchai Yojana, benefits will also be provided to members of Self Help Groups, Trusts, Co-operative Societies, Incorporated Companies, members of Producer Farmers’ Groups, and members of other eligible institutions.
- The benefits of PM Krishi Irrigation Scheme 2021 will be available to those institutions and beneficiaries who cultivate that land under the Lease Agreement for a minimum of seven years. This eligibility can also be achieved through contract farming.
Documents of PM Krishi Sinchai Yojana 2021
- applicant’s Aadhar card
- identity card
- Farmer’s land papers
- Deposit of land (copy of farm)
- bank account passbook
- passport size photo
- mobile number
How to apply pmksy gov in apply online? An official portal has been set up to reach the information about the scheme to every farmer. Here all information related to the scheme has been explained in detail. For registration or application, the state governments can take the application on the website of the agriculture department of their respective state. If you are interested in applying for the scheme, then you can get information related to the application by visiting the website of the Agriculture Department of your state.