Pashu Kisan Credit Card
The target of doubling the income of farmers has been set by the Government of India by the year 2022. Keeping this in mind, the government has started the Pashu Kisan Credit Card Scheme. Today we are going to provide you all the important information related to Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana through this article.
Such as what is Pashu Kisan Credit Card? is its purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, important documents, the application process, etc. So friends, if you want to get all the important information related to Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana, then you are requested to read this article of ours till the end.
Highlights Key Of Pashu Kisan Credit Card
|Sl No.||Name of the Scheme||Pashu Kisan Credit Card|
|01||who launched||Haryana Government|
|02||beneficiary||cattle ranchers of Haryana|
|03||Objective||To increase animal husbandry business in the state|
|04||official website||Click Here|
OUR VISITER ALSO READ
- Rajasthan Old Age Pension Scheme (Form) 2022: Apply Now Online Old Age Pension
- Rajasthan Agriculture Produce Living Loan Scheme 2022: Check Online Now Easy
- Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana 2022: Online Registration, Benefits
- Pashu Kisan Credit Card 2022: Online Application- Documents, Benefits
- Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2022: PMGKY Application Form & Now Check Benefits
- Labour Registration Know the Best benefits and make Shramik Panjikaranr Card Online 2022￼
- Ayushman Sahakar Yojana 2022: Online Registration Now Too Easy
- YSR Aarogyasri Scheme 2022: Registration, Easy to Download Aarogyasri Card
- Swarna Jayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana 2022: Application Form
- Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2022: Online Registration Now Easy
- UP FIR Status 2022: Check Now Online UP FIR Status Easy
- (PKVY) Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana 2022: Online Registration Now Easy
- (Registration) Delhi Employment Fair 2022 | Apply Online Delhi Best Job Fair
- Smart Ration Card in Tamil Nadu 2022 How to Replace Ration Card Know Best Details
- Pre-Registration of Pregnancy at picme.tn.gov.in 2022 Apply Now Birth Certificate Under RCH Scheme
- Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme 2022: Application Form & List
- நான் முதல்வன் திட்டம் Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme 2022: Registration Now Easy
- Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2022: Application Form & Status
- UP Anudan Yojana Marriage Grant Scheme 2022: Apply Now Online
- Bhulekh Odisha: View plot details, Bhunaksha Latest Update 2022
Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana
This scheme was launched by Haryana Animal Husbandry and Agriculture Minister JP Dalal ji. Under this scheme, loans will be provided to the cattle farmers. If the farmer has a cow then a loan of ₹ 40783 will be provided to him and if the farmer has a buffalo then a loan of ₹ 60249 will be provided to the cattle rearer. To get this loan, the animal husbandry has to get Pashu Kisan Credit Card made.
Under Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana, the loan amount will be provided in 6 equal installments. This amount has to be returned to the beneficiary with an interest rate of 4% within 1 year. The interest rate on the loan provided under this scheme will be applicable from the day the animal husbandry will get the amount of the first installment.
Pashu Kisan Credit Card Interest Rate
There are 16 lakh such families in the state who have milch animals. All these animals are being tagged. If you also want to get the benefit of this scheme, then you can apply under Pashu Kisan Credit Card Scheme. After the application, you will be provided with the Pashu Kisan Credit Card.
Usually, the loan is provided by the bank at an interest rate of 7%. But under Pashu Kisan Credit Card, animal owners will have to pay only 4% interest. Apart from this, a relaxation of 3% will be provided by the central government. A maximum loan of ₹ 300000 can be taken by the farmer.
Get loans up to Rs 3 lakh through the scheme
As you all know, the government has set a target of doubling the income of farmers by the year 2022. Pashu Kisan Credit Card has been launched by the government for this purpose. The conditions of the Pashu Kisan Credit Card have been kept similar to that of the Kisan Credit Card.
Under this scheme, a maximum amount up to Rs 3 lakh can be obtained through a credit card. This amount can be used for rearing cows, buffalo, goats, and poultry. No guarantee is required to be given for receiving amounts up to Rs.1.60 lakh out of Rs.3 lakh. The benefit of this scheme will be extended to the emblematic farmers.
Haryana’s 53000 cattle farmers got the benefit
As we have told you above the Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card scheme has started to provide loans to the farmers of the state doing animal husbandry. Through this scheme, the animal husbandry of the state can do animal husbandry in a better way by getting a loan from the government. Under this scheme, Pashu Kisan Credit Cards have been made available to 53000 cattle rearing farmers of Haryana State so far. Through this Pashu Kisan Credit Card, a loan of Rs 700 crore has been provided by the government to 53000 cattle farmers of the state.
Under this scheme, the loan is being provided to the cattle farmers of the state at only a 4% interest rate. The Animal Husbandry Department has informed that the State Government has said that the amount of loan available to the farmers of Haryana’s animal husbandry will be increased up to Rs.3 lakh. Under this scheme, 5 lakh cattle farmers of the state had applied, out of which 1 lakh 10 thousand applications have been approved. Pashu Kisan Credit Cards will also be provided to the approved applicants soon.
Purpose of Pashu Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2022
As you know people in the village keep farming, as well as animals, and sometimes farmers, have to sell their animals to meet their needs, and sometimes the animals get sick because farmers do not have money. In view of all these problems, the state government has started this Pashu Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2022
Through this scheme, farmers will be able to take good care of their animals by taking loans. This Pashu Kisan Credit Card Scheme Through 2022, animal husbandry business will increase in the state, and agriculture and animal husbandry business will be modernized like developed countries.
Pashu Kisan Credit Card New Announcement
As you all know, loans are provided to farmers for animal husbandry under Pashu Kisan Credit Card. Under this scheme, loans up to Rs 1.60 lakh are provided without a guarantee. Under the Pashu Kisan Credit Card scheme, loans are provided according to the number of animals. So far 3,66,687 farmers have applied in Haryana.
Out of which 57,160 have been accepted by the banks. Credit cards have been issued to these 57,160 farmers. Under this scheme, the state government of Haryana has decided to issue 8 lakh Kisan Credit Cards. Camps were also organized by the bank to spread awareness about Pashu Kisan Credit Card Scheme. Information related to this scheme has been provided to the farmers through these camps.
New Update Pashu Kisan Credit Card
As you all know, under the Pashu Kisan Credit Card scheme, loans are provided to farmers to buy animals. Due to this the income of the farmers increases. Haryana Government has decided to give Pashu Kisan Credit Card to 1 lakh farmers till Independence Day (15 August 2020) and after that 7 lakh more credit cards will be made. In the state of Haryana, 36 lakh milch cattle are with 16 lakh families. The government is trying to increase the income of the farmers through this scheme.
Through this scheme, minimum interest will have to be paid on the loan amount. Under this scheme, 7 percent interest is given on the loan. In this 7%, the Central Government gives 3% subsidy and the Haryana government gives a rebate of 4%. Under this scheme, a maximum loan of ₹ 300000 can be taken and loans up to ₹ 160000 can be taken without any guarantee.
Beneficiaries of Pashu Kisan Credit Card
|01||Fisheries||Self Help GroupFish Farmer (Individual, Partners, Groups, Tenant Farmer & Sharecropper)Women GroupsJoint Liability Group|
|02||Marine fish Farming||Self Help GroupFish Farmer (Individual, Partners, Groups, Tenant Farmer & Sharecropper)Women GroupsJoint Liability Group|
|03||Poultry||Farmer Poultry Farm (Individual or Joint Borrower)Joint Liability GroupSelf Help Group (Tenant Farmer of Goat, Sheep, Poultry, Pigs, Rabbits, Birds etc.)|
|04||Dairy||Farmer Dairy Farmers (Individual or Joint Borrower)Joint Liability GroupSelf Help Groups (tenant farmer having owned/leased sheds)|
Top banks offering Pashu Kisan Credit Card
- State Bank Of India
- Punjab National Bank
- HDFC bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank Of Baroda
- ICICI Bank etc.
Documents of Animal Credit Card Scheme 2022 (Eligibility)
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Haryana State
- An animal health certificate should be there.
- Loans will be available on those animals which are insured.
- Civil should be fine for taking the loan.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter ID Card
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Benefits of Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2022
- Under this scheme, farmers can get a loan by pledging something insured.
- The farmers who will be given a credit card can use this credit card as a debit card in the bank.
- Under this Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana, a loan of Rs 60249 per buffalo will be provided to cattle farmers and a Rs 40783 loan will be provided per cow.
- Under this scheme, credit card holders can take up to Rs 1.60 lakh without collateral security.
- Animal farmers will be given loans from all banks on a yearly basis at seven percent interest, and on paying interest on time, the interest will become 3 percent.
- If the amount is more than three lakhs, the animal rearers will get a loan at the interest of 12 percent.
- The interest amount has to be paid at an interval of one year, then only the next amount will be given to him.
Pashu Kisan Credit Card Loan Amount
- For cows- ₹ 40,783/-
- For buffalo- ₹ 60,249/-
- For Sheep and Goat – ₹ 4,063/-
- For poultry – ₹ 720/-
How to apply for Pashu Kisan Credit Card 2022?
- Interested beneficiaries of Haryana State who want to get a Pashu Credit Card made under this scheme, then they will have to apply by going to their nearest bank.
- To apply, first of all, you have to go to the bank with all your necessary documents. After that, you have to go there and take the Application Form.
- Then all the information asked in the application form will have to be filled in carefully.
- After verifying the application form, you will be given the animal credit card within 1 month.