Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana
Various schemes are being run by the government with the aim of ensuring government service facilities for all citizens These schemes are run by the central and state governments A similar scheme has recently been launched by the Chhattisgarh government. Whose name is Chief Minister Mitan Yojana? The scheme will provide government services to the citizens of the state from home.
Through this article, you will get the full details of the Chief Minister Mitan scheme. By reading this article, you will be able to benefit from the scheme and be aware of the information related to it. In addition, you will be provided with information related to the registration process under this scheme So let’s find out how the Chief Minister Mitan Yojana 2022 will benefit.
Highlights Key Of Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana 2022
|Sl No.||Scheme Name||Chief Minister Mitan Yojana|
|01||Objective||Ensuring access to government services at the doorstep of citizens|
|02||Who started||Government of Chhattisgarh|
|03||Beneficiary||Citizens of Chhattisgarh|
|07||official website||will be launched soon|
PUR VISITER ALSO READ
- Rajasthan Old Age Pension Scheme (Form) 2022: Apply Now Online Old Age Pension
- Rajasthan Agriculture Produce Living Loan Scheme 2022: Check Online Now Easy
- Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana 2022: Online Registration, Benefits
- Pashu Kisan Credit Card 2022: Online Application- Documents, Benefits
- Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2022: PMGKY Application Form & Now Check Benefits
Chief Minister Mitan Yojana Chhattisgarh
Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Bhupesh Bagel has launched the Chief Minister’s Mitan Yojana. Under the scheme, the government will provide all government services to citizens. Citizens will be able to sit at home and get documents such as caste certificates, residency certificates, ration cards, and so on. Now the citizens of the state do not need to go to your block, municipal council, tehsil, or any other government office to get any block documents. Because through this scheme, the Chhattisgarh government will deliver government schemes to their homes. It will save both time and money and bring transparency to the system Under the scheme, assistant friends will be posted by the government
Who will go to people’s homes and end all questioning? The government has set aside Rs 10 crore for the Prime Minister’s Mitan Yojana. Citizens have to contact a helpline number 14545 to avail the benefits of the scheme. After that the assistants will come to their house Helpers will collect all the details and correct the information In addition, the documents will be checked After that, the citizens will be given certificates The service provider will charge less than ₹ 100 for the service.
Eligibility and important documents of Chhattisgarh CM Mitan Yojana
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh.
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- income certificate
- proof of age
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
- email id etc.
Benefits and Features of Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana
- Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana has been started by Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel.
- Through this scheme, all government services will be delivered to the homes of citizens by the government.
- Citizens will be able to get documents like caste certificates, residence certificates, ration cards, etc. sitting at home.
- Now the citizens of the state will not need to go to your block, municipal council, tehsil, or another government office to get any document made.
- Because through this scheme the Chhattisgarh government will deliver government schemes to their homes.
- This will save both time and money and bring transparency to the system.
- Under Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana, assistant friends will be deployed by the government.
- Who will go to the house of the people and complete all the formalities?
- An initial provision of Rs 10 crore has been made by the government for the operation of this scheme.
- To get the benefit of this scheme citizens have to contact a helpline number is 14545.
- After which the assistants will come to their house.
- The assistants will revise the information by collecting all the details.
- Apart from this, the documents will be verified.
- After which the certificate will be issued to the citizens.
- A service charge of less than ₹100 will be charged by the assistant for providing these services.
Purpose of Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Mitan Yojana
The main objective of this scheme is to ensure the access of government services to the homes of the citizens of the state. These services include ration cards, caste certificates, residence certificates, etc. Now the citizens of the state will not need to go to any government office to get government services. Because now all government services will be provided by the government at the homes of citizens.
Through this scheme, government works will be done according to the time of the citizens. The operation of Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana will save both time and money and will also bring transparency to the system. This scheme will also prove to be effective in improving the standard of living of the citizens of the state. Apart from this, the citizens of the state will become strong and self-reliant through this scheme.
Procedure to apply under Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana
Only Chief Minister Mitan Yojana has been announced by the government so far. Soon the information related to applying under this scheme will be shared by the government. As soon as any information related to the application is provided by the government, we will definitely inform you through this article. So you are requested to stay connected with this article of ours.