Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2023
This is happening after the Odisha government announced an increase of Rs 200 per month in social security pension under the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana (MBPY).
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana (MBPY) is a pension scheme under the Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities for disabled, elderly persons in the state of Odisha. The scheme was launched by merging two pension schemes – the Amended Old Age Pension Act, 1989, and the Disability Pension Act, 1985.
In January 2008, State Government merged two old schemes, namely, the Revised Old Age Pension Rules, 1989 Et Disability Pension Rules, 1985, and introduced the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Rules, 2008.
Key Highlights Of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana (MBPY)
|Sl No.||Name of the Yojana||Yojana Details|
|01||Yojana Name||Madhu Babu Pension Yojana (MBPY)|
|02||Who Started||Government of Odisha|
|03||Beneficiary||Citizens of Odisha|
|04||Objective||60 years of age and above|
|06||Official Website||Click Here|
|07||Application Type||Through Online|
OUR VISITOR ALSO READ
- Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2023: Apply Now Online Free
- Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana 2023: Apply to Now Online and Know Eligibility and Guidelines too Easy
- Bihar Krishi Yantra Subsidy Yojana 2023: Now Available Online Application Bihar Krishi Yantra Anudan Yojana
- IRDAI Saral Pension Scheme 2023: Online Registration Now Easy
- UP Labor Card List 2022: Check Now your name in UP labor card list like this
Old age Pension Odisha Online (MBPY)
Keeping Odisha’s elderly in mind, in January 2008, the state government merged two old schemes named the Madhu Babu Pension Scheme (MBPY), namely, the Amended Old Age Pension Rules, 1989, and the Disability Pension Rules, 1985, and the Madhu Babu Pension Scheme Rules. , 2008 introduced. Now it has come for application again, let’s know the date
Benefits and features of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2023
- The applicants up to 79 years would receive a pension amount of Rs. 300 every month.
- The applicants above 80 years of age would receive a pension amount of Rs. 500 every month.
- The recipients receive the amount on the 15th of every month in their respective bank accounts.
Eligibility of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana (MBPY)
A person will be eligible for a pension if He/She-
- is of 60 years of age and above
- Or, is a widow (irrespective of age) (WP)
- Or, is a leprosy patient with visible signs of deformity (irrespective of age).
- Or, is a person of 0 years of age or, above and unable to do normal work due to his/her deformity or disability being blind or, orthopedically handicapped or, mentally retarded, with cerebral palsy?
- Or, a widow of an AIDS patient (irrespective of age and income criteria mentioned under Rule 6(b).
- Or, an AIDS patient identified by the State / District AIDS Control Society (irrespective of income as under Rule 6 (b).
- has family income from all sources not exceeding Rs.24,000/- per annum (Tahasildar concerned to certify)
- ls, a permanent resident/domicile of Odisha.
- Is not in receipt of any other pension from the union Government or the state government or any organization aided by either Government.
Important Documents MBPY
For an applicant to apply for this MBPY, it is mandatory to possess the following documents:
- Below Poverty Ration Card
- Birth Certificate
- Voter ID
- Residential Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Proof declaring the person to be an AIDS patient
- Widow Certificate
- Disability Certificate
Financial norms Madhu Babu Pension Scheme
- Rs 500(60-79 years) and Rs.700 (80 years and above)per beneficiary per month.
- The pension due to the beneficiary gets disbursed on the 15th of every month, on JANA SEWA DlWAS in the denomination of Rs 100 by BDO or any officer subordinate to BDO (in the rural area) in Gram Panchayat office and by DSSO or any officer subordinate to DSSO at the municipal office in the urban area.
Benefits provided MBPY
|Sl No.||Age||Permont Amount|
|01||60-79 Old Age||Rs 500|
|02||Above 80 Years||Rs 700|
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Online Apply Process
Search the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana neither Click Here
- Click on the Pension Scheme Butto
- Then Choose Scheme “Madhu Babu Pension Yojana” and then Proceed.
- After Open the Online Application Form
- Carefully Fillup the form
- If Your Download the Offline Application Form then You can download it through the link is Here
1. Who is eligible for Madhu Babu Pension Scheme?
Beneficiaries: Elderly and aged persons of 60 years and above, Widows irrespective of age, Persons affected by Hansen’s disease / Leprosy affected persons irrespective of age, Unmarried women above thirty years of age, Persons with disabilities and AIDS patients.
2. How much pension does a disabled person get?
There are two categories of allowance, one is given to those whose disability is less than 75% and they are given Rs 400 per month. Persons with disabilities who have more than 75% disability are given INR 1000 per month. It is a fusion of the Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme.
3. How can I check my Madhubabu pension?
For the status, you have to visit the portal of Madhubabu Pension Yojana. Then the home page of the portal will open in front of you. In this, you have to click on ‘Apply for Scheme’. In this scheme on the next page, you have to select ‘Track Application Status’.
4. What are the documents required for Madhubabu Pension Yojana?
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Required Documents
Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ ST/ OBC/ BC/ Minority applicant) Death Certificate of Husband (in case of Widow Pension) Disability Certificate (in case of PWD applicant) Family Income Proof.
5. How to see a pension?
To check old age pension from a mobile, first of all, open the government’s website spy-up.gov.in. After this choose an old age pension. Then select the year. After that choose the district.
6. Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Can Apply Offline
Gram Panchayat office for rural areas.
Block Development Officer.
Municipality office for urban areas.
Link is here