Friends, today we are telling you about the Chhattisgarh E District, what is the Chhattisgarh e-district portal and how to register online on it, apart from this we will also tell you how to login in it. Chhattisgarh e-district portal has been started by the Chhattisgarh state government and we will also tell you how this portal can help you. This portal has been started by the Chhattisgarh state government to meet the needs of the common man so that Common citizens of Chhattisgarh state can apply online for any certificate, for this, we are giving you the detailed information.
Chhattisgarh E District Portal
Through this online Chhattisgarh E District portal, all the citizens of the state can easily apply online through the internet sitting at home. And can also check the status of the application done. This will also save you time. You can apply online for all the certificates provided by the govt. the department through the certificate service of the Chhattisgarh e-district portal. You can apply online on this portal for various certificates like SC/ST Certificate, Birth Registration & Certificate, Marriage Registration & Certificate, and Domicile Certificate.
OUR VISITORS ALSO READ
- CSP Online Registration Now | How to Open a Customer Service Center? Grahak Seva Kendra 2021
- PM Modi Yojana 2021: Government Scheme List Check Now More Details Easy
- mksy.up.gov.in Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021: kanya sumangala yojana online registration Now
- Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Mann yojana 2021 : Apply Online Easy
- Bihar Voter List 2021: Now Download voter card Online to Easy
- How to Registration E Shram Card Portal and Downl0ad Now E-SHRAM Card to easy
- Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme 2021: Now Apply Online Credit Card to Easy
How to check the list of certificate services on e-district portal?
- Go to the official website of the e-district.
- See the Services section, you will see the option of Certificate Services from this section and press the option.
- Clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you will see the
- list of services.
CG E District Registration Status Checking
- To check the status of the online application, you have to visit the official website.
- Click on the option ‘Check Application Status’ on the home page.
- Enter your registration number on the option of entering Registration Number.
Services under Chhattisgarh E District
Here we are telling you what are the services of the e-district portal are as follows.
- You can apply online for all types of certificates issued by the govt. department with the help of this portal which is given below.
- SC/ST Certificate
- caste certificate
- birth registration
- Birth certificate
- marriage registration
- marriage certificate
- domicile certificate
- income certificate
- You can apply online for all these certificates sitting at home, this process takes 20 to 25 days to complete.
Revenue Services Chhattisgarh E District
- You can also get licenses related to revenue services made online through Chhattisgarh e-district portal.
- Chhattisgarh Kerosene Merchant License
- Agricultural Land / Converted RBC 6
- Relief aid natural disasters
- Court Order Certificate Revenue Court
- You can get all such licenses and certificates made online through this portal, its process can take at least three months.
- Through the Chhattisgarh e-district portal, you can get all types of licenses made for your business, which are all online.
- Pesticide license,
- Agro-fertilizer license,
- Weights & Measures Manufacturers New License
- Shop and Establishment Registration License
- Driving license
- You can get all such licenses made by registering online through this portal.
- The process of making this online license can take from 1 month to one and a half months.
Chhattisgarh E-District Portal Online Application Process
- To apply online on Chhattisgarh e-district portal, you have to follow the following steps.
- To apply online on Chhattisgarh e-district portal, you have to click on its official website.
- So after clicking on it you will see the home page of this website.
- On this home page, you will see the option of ‘Citizen’. Have to click on this.
- If you are registering online for the first time then you have to click on Click Here for New Registration.
- The new form opened your screen.
- The form has to be filled in carefully.
- Click on submit button
- You can log in to this portal.
- And logging in, you have to click on the option of ‘Certificate Service’.
- After this, the list of certificate services will appear in front of you.
- From this list, you have to fill in the information related to the certificate by clicking on it.
- After this, the documents related to it will have to be scanned and uploaded.
- Your online application process will be completed.
- So friends, after the completion of the application process in this way, you will be given an online registration number.
What is Chhattisgarh e-district portal?
As you would know that till now the citizens of Chhattisgarh state used to make rounds of government offices to get their documents like income certificate, caste certificate, and resident certificate, but now with the start of CG E District Registration, they can do any public service. Center or yourself can apply for these documents online. You can apply online for any Online and Offline certificate by staying at home. The main purpose of this portal is to provide online facility for common citizens.