New BPL Card
The BPL list is updated from time to time by the government. This list contains the details of the income and family status of the citizens in the census conducted in the country. BPL List is issued state-wise by the central government. Now the citizens of the country will not need to go to any government office to check their name in the BPL list.
Because this list will be made available online by the government. All those citizens who want to get the complete details related to this list have to read the information provided by us carefully. Through this article, we have shared with you all the important information related to BPL List 2021. Through this article, you will also be made aware of the process to download the BPL list.
BPL New List 2021 | BPL List Up | BPL List 2021 | BPL List Bihar | BPL New Gujarat | Check Name in BPL List. State Wise BPL List | Gram Panchayat BPL List
New BPL List 2021
Under the scheme, beneficiaries for social welfare have been selected on the basis of BPL families who fall below the poverty line in the state/country. In the country, only those families that are below the poverty line are included in the BPL category. Currently, the central government is selecting beneficiaries from the BPL family list in the SECC 2011 data to benefit from the government scheme.
No family in any state in the country wants to see their names in the new BPL list 2021, so families coming below the poverty line do not need them. go anywhere, now they can easily see their names by visiting the online portal through the internet sitting at home. is |
According to the census conducted in India, the list of BPL cards is prepared on the income and family status of the people. Citizens who come under the category of BPL cardholders get great discounts in health, education, government scheme, government cheap gallery shop. At present, the list of BPL is being prepared by the government by looking at the economic condition of the people according to the 2011 census. Beneficiaries coming under the BPL card have been reserved. Homes can take advantage of schemes like electricity.
Key Highlights Of BPL List in Bihar
|Sl No.||Scheme Name||BPL List|
|01||Name of the Scheme||BPL Card List|
|02||Who Started||Indian Government|
|03||Beneficiary||Citizens of india|
|04||Objective||To make available the facility of looking up the name in the list through the official website.|
OUR VISITER ALSO READ
- LIC Aadhar Shila Plan 2021: Eligibility Benefits & Interest Rate know More Details Now
- Delhi govt electric vehicle Policy 2021: Apply Online Now Easy
- Download New BPL List 2021: Check Name in BPL List & Know More Details Easy
- Download MLC Voter List 2020-21: Apply for New MLC Voter List 2021 UP Card
- pmksy.gov.in login New Registration PM Krishi Sinchai Yojana 2021 Apply Now Free
Purpose of New BPL Card List
As you know that in the new BPL card list those people are kept who are living below the poverty line. These people had to make rounds of government offices to see their names in the check BPL list, due to which a lot of time was wasted. In view of this problem, the new BPL list has been made online by the central government. Now people can easily see SECC-2011 by visiting the official website of MGNAREGA through the internet sitting at home. This will save a lot of time for the people and those whose names will appear on this list will also benefit a lot.
Benefits of Gram Panchayat BPL List
- The people whose name will appear in this BPL list will be provided benefits of many government schemes by the government.
- People coming below the poverty line of the country can easily see their name in the BPL list through the official website sitting at home.
- People coming below the poverty line will also get additional help in government work. With this their children can get scholarship as well as get employment.
- The first advantage of being named in the BPL list will be that people coming below the poverty line get subsidized rate and ration in the depot, which includes wheat, rice, pulses and oil etc.
- Citizens with BPL card get some exemption in health, education, government schemes.
- The farmer of the country will get the benefit of being a BPL holder. In this, the loan interest to the farmers will be reduced.
How to Check BPL List? (Download New BPL Card List)
Interested beneficiaries of the country who want to see their name in the check BPL list, then follow the steps given below. You can check your name in this BPL card list on the basis of two methods.
On the basis of the names included in the NREGA scheme
In Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA Scheme), only BPL families are included, so BPL list 2021 can be checked by looking at the list of NREGA beneficiaries on its official website.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of SECC-2011 MGNAREGA. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you
- Here you will see a form on which you have to select some information like your State, District and Tehsil, Gram Panchayat.
- After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button. After clicking on the submit button, the complete BPL list with name, gender, age, category, father’s name, total members, deprivation code and count will be shown below.
- You can see your name in this BPL List. Candidates can also download the print out of the SECC 2011 Final List by using the “Print” link present at the bottom of the list.
- Or else all the candidates can download this IPPE2 SECC List / BPL List file in MS Excel through “Download in Excel” link.
State Wise New BPL Card List Download – Find Your Name Check BPL List
The people of the country who want to see the BPL List 2021 on the basis of the state, can see them online by visiting the official website of Consumer Affairs, Food & Civil Supplies Department of all the states. Like we have given below.
|Sl No.||Name of State||Total Households||Links|
|01||Andhra Pradesh||1,22,70,164||Check BPL List|
|02||Arunachal Pradesh||2,60,217||Check BPL List|
|03||Assam||64,27,614||Check BPL List|
|04||Bihar||2,00,74,242||Check BPL List|
|05||Chhattisgarh||57,14,798||Check BPL List|
|06||Goa||3,02,950||Check BPL List|
|07||Gujarat||1,16,29,409||Check BPL List|
|08||Haryana||46,30,959||Check BPL List|
|09||Himachal Pradesh||14,27,365||Check BPL List|
|10||Jammu and Kashmir||20,94,081||Check BPL List|
|11||Jharkhand||60,41,931||Check BPL List|
|12||Karnataka||1,31,39,063||Check BPL List|
|13||Kerala||76,98,556||Check BPL List|
|14||Madhya Pradesh||1,47,23,864||Check BPL List|
|15||Maharashtra||2,29,62,600||Check BPL List|
|16||Manipur||5,78,939||Check BPL List|
|17||Meghalaya||5,54,131||Check BPL List|
|18||Mizoram||2,26,147||Check BPL List|
|19||Nagaland||3,79,164||Check BPL List|
|20||Odisha||99,42,101||Check BPL List|
|21||Punjab||50,32,199||Check BPL List|
|22||Rajasthan||1,31,36,591||Check BPL List|
|23||Sikkim||1,20,014||Check BPL List|
|24||Tamil Nadu||1,75,21,956||Check BPL List|
|25||Tripura||8,75,621||Check BPL List|
|26||Uttarakhand||19,68,773||Check BPL List|
|27||Uttar Pradesh||3,24,75,784||Check BPL List|
|28||West Bengal||2,03,67,144||Check BPL List|
|29||Union Territories BPL List||Check BPL List|
|30||Andaman & Nicobar Islands||92,717||Check BPL List|
|31||Chandigarh||2,14,233||Check BPL List|
|32||Dadra & Nagar Haveli||66,571||Check BPL List|
|33||Daman & Diu||44,968||Check BPL List|
|34||National Capital Territory of Delhi||33,91,313||Check BPL List|
|36||Lakshadweep||10,929||Check BPL List|
|37||Puducherry||2,79,857||Check BPL List|