The Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme has been launched by the CM of the state Nitish Kumar on 2nd October 2016 to supply loans for teaching to the scholars of the state. Below the Bihar student credit card yojan, a loan of up to Four lakh rupees should be provided by the state government as financial assistance by the state govt. to poor twelfth-pass students of our Bihar state for the following education. as financial aid to the poor ’12th’ pass students of Bihar state for higher education pursuing.) will be given. Students taking loans underneath the Bihar Student Mastercard theme won’t pay any interest.
Table of Contents
Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme
Interested students of the Bihar state who want to apply for higher education under the Bihar Student Credit Card Yojna then they will apply online by visiting the official website of the Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme. To implement the Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme (BSCC) scheme 2021, the govt. also established the Higher Education Finance Corporation. so that this student credit card scheme can be successfully run within the state.
The Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana 2021 was introduced a life to encourage the scholars of the state to pursue higher education in a good effort to increase the Gross Enrollment Ratio of 14.3% to the national average of twenty-four percent Dear friends, today we are going to provide you all the information related to this scheme like application process, eligibility, documents, etc. through this article.
Student CreBihar Student Credit Card Yojna Highlight Key
|Sl No.||Name of the Scheme||Scheme Details|
|01||Scheme Name||Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme (BSCC)|
|02||Started by||CM Mr. Nitish Kumar|
|03||Launch date||2 October 2016|
|05||Purpose||Providing loans to students for higher education|
|07||Official website||Click Here|
OUR VISITOR ALSO READ
- Rajasthan Old Age Pension Scheme (Form) 2022: Apply Now Online Old Age Pension
- Rajasthan Agriculture Produce Living Loan Scheme 2022: Check Online Now Easy
- Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana 2022: Online Registration, Benefits
- Pashu Kisan Credit Card 2022: Online Application- Documents, Benefits
- Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2022: PMGKY Application Form & Now Check Benefits
- Labour Registration Know the Best benefits and make Shramik Panjikaranr Card Online 2022￼
- Ayushman Sahakar Yojana 2022: Online Registration Now Too Easy
- YSR Aarogyasri Scheme 2022: Registration, Easy to Download Aarogyasri Card
- Swarna Jayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana 2022: Application Form
- Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2022: Online Registration Now Easy
Purpose of BSCC Scheme 2021
As you know that there are many such youths in the state who want to get higher education but due to financial constraints they are unable to get it and are deprived of their right direction. The benefits of the Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme 2021 have been started. Under this scheme, a loan of up to Rs 4 lakh will be provided by the bank to the students of the state to get further education after the 12th.
The boys and girls studying through the BSCC scheme 2021 will provide a chance to grow. Through the scheme, financial assistance is to be given to the students from the banking system. Through this scheme, students will be successful in getting employment along with higher education and Bihar Student Credit Card Latest News, Bihar Student Credit Card Status Kaise Check Kare.
The benefit of Bihar Student Credit Card Latest News scheme
A loan facility is provided to the students studying in Bihar through the scheme. Through this scheme, a credit card is provided to the kids through that they’ll withdraw an amount up to ₹ 400000 for their education. So far many kids have benefited from this scheme.
There’s no got to offer a reasonable guarantee to the kids to get the benefits under the Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme. To date, 86544 students are given loans for education under this scheme. For which an amount of ₹ 1086 crore has been spent by the govt till August 2020.
- Through the Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme scheme, poor children of the state will be able to get a good education without worrying about financial constraints by getting loans. If you furthermore may need to benefit from this scheme, then it is mandatory for you to be a permanent resident of Bihar and twelfth the pass.
- This has been notified by MLC member Neeraj Kumar.
- He also informed that 33% of reservation has been made by the government for girl students in medical and engineering colleges.
Benefits of the Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme
- Under this theme, those that have passed their Intermediate / twelfth category from establishments recognized by the govt of the province. and that they need to urge educational activity in an educational activity like graduation, BA, B.Sc, etc., then they’re going to get a loan of up to Rs. four hundred thousand by the govt. are going to be provided with a variety of monetary help.
- Under the province Student Mastercard theme 2021, no interest can be got to be got taking student loans.
- The advantage of this theme is going to be for those students of the state United Nations agency area unit primarily from a poor background and needing to complete their educational activity.
- In this loan, the fees of instructional establishments are going to be enclosed in addition to expenses associated with food and material.
- Under this theme, the scholars of the state can get eliminate monetary constraints and their normal official document rise. Students may also apply online to require advantage of the province Mastercard theme.
- Under this scheme, the state government provides education loans up to Rs 4 lakh to 10+2 pass-out students at a 0% interest rate.
The benefit of the Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme for 42 Courses
- BA, BSc, B Com
- BCA, BSc IT, Computer Application, Computer Science
- B.Sc Agriculture
- BSc Library Science
- BSc, BHMCT, BTech, Hotel Management
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- BTech, BE, BSc
- B.Sc Nursing
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Mass Communication
- BSc in Fashion Technology
- Bachelor of Architecture
- MSc, MTech
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Diploma in Food Processing, Food Production
- Diploma in Food and Beverage Service
- BA, BSc, BEd, Integrated Course
- Diploma in Food, Nutrition, Dietetics
- BL, LLB
- B.Tech, BE, (enrolled in a three-year diploma in an institution recognized by the State Level Education Council
How to apply for Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme?
How to check New Applicant Registration Bihar Student Credit Card Yojna
Bihar Student Credit Card Status Kaise Check Kare?
How to download the form under this scheme?
Go to the Official Website and Click on the Direct link
- On the home page, click on the option of How to Apply.
- Click on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On the page you have to download the Course Of BSCC and Process Of BSCC, User Manual Of BSCC, Bihar Students Credit Card Scheme Blanket Form, etc.
- And download all the forms you have to upload them.
List of Colleges for B.Sc
- On the home page, you will see the option of Approved List of Colleges for BSCC.
- Click on this option.
- On this page, you will see an approved list of colleges for BSCC you can check this list.