Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana 2022 | Now Apply Online Application Free Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme has been started by the Government of Bihar to benefit pregnant women and children of the state.
In view of the outbreak of coronavirus, the pregnant women and children of the state who are being helped by providing food, dry ration, etc. through the Bihar Anganwadi center, now under this scheme, the Bihar state government provides pregnant women dry ration, in lieu of cooked food. Money will be provided So that women and children can feed themselves well during the days of lockdown.
Today we are going to provide you with all the information related to this Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana like the application process, eligibility, documents, etc. Read this article till the end.
ICDS Bihar Key of Highlight
|Sl No.||Name of the Scheme||Beneficiary|
|01||Scheme Name||Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme|
|02||Started by||Bihar government|
|03||Beneficiary||State pregnant women, children|
|04||Purpose||Provide financial aid|
|05||Authority||Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS)|
- Atal Pension Yojana 2021 – Apply Now to Online Very easy
- Atmanirbhar Haryana Loan Yojana 2021 [DRI Scheme Now Check Online Easy]
- Labour Card Odisha New Online Apply 2021, Check and Download Now For Free
Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana 2022
As you know that due to the lockdown in our country, no one is able to go anywhere, due to which pregnant women are not able to go to the Anganwadi center for food.
Therefore, under this scheme, cash money will be transferred to the Anganwadi beneficiaries by the Social Welfare Department, Integrated Child Development Services, Bihar through Anganwadi centers in exchange for food and ration in the bank account of all the registered beneficiaries.
To take advantage of this Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana 2021, the interested beneficiaries of the state will have to apply online. Apply online, money will be transferred to the bank account of the pregnant woman. It is mandatory to have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhar card.
Anganwadi Scheme Bihar Online Beneficiary Scheme
As you know that there is an outbreak of coronavirus infection going on in the whole of India, due to which the whole country has been locked down till May 3, they are now unable to take advantage of all these facilities due to the lockdown. And pregnant women and children are not getting the complete food they need for their nutrition.
The women and children of the state who are getting help from the Anganwadi center are now being provided with the help of money by the Bihar government. Providing financial assistance for the maintenance of women and children through this Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme.
Benefits of Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to those pregnant women and children of the Bihar state who used to get cooked food, dry ration from the Anganwadi center.
- Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana 2021, Anganwadi beneficiaries will be provided cash in the bank account of all registered beneficiaries in exchange for food and ration through Anganwadi centers by Social Welfare Department, Integrated Child Development Services, Bihar.
- Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to take advantage of this scheme, then they will have to apply online under this scheme.
- Social Welfare Department and Integrated Child Development Service (ICDS) issued an official notice on 30 March 2020, according to which children of 6 months to 6 years and pregnant women will be given food and dry ration.
- Keeping in view of the coronavirus global epidemic and infection, the online form related to payment of hot cooked food given through Anganwadi and the equivalent amount in place of THR is to be filled directly in the bank account.
- People of the state can apply online under this scheme through the internet while sitting at home, they do not need to go anywhere.
How to apply online in Anganwadi Scheme Bihar Online Beneficiary?
Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana 2021 Process is
- Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply online to get benefits under the Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana, then they should follow the method given below.
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the official website of the Bihar Government Social Welfare Department Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS).
- Visiting the official website and
- In view of the infection of coronavirus to the already registered beneficiaries in the Anganwadi under Bihar, online registration for payment of the equivalent amount directly to the bank account in place of taking Home Ration (THR) and hot cooked food given through Anganwadi. You have to click on the option.
- Click on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to click on the option of Click here to fill the form.
- Click on the option, the next page registration form will open in front of you. Fill in all the information asked in this registration form like district, panchayat, Anganwadi, name, husband’s name, etc.
- Fill in all the information and click on the Register button. In this way, your registration will be done. Now you have to log in.
- To log in, you have to click on the option Click here to log in. After clicking on the option the login form will open in front of you.
- In this login form, you will have to fill in Aadhaar number, mobile number, password, etc. After that, you have to click on the Login button.
Benefits of Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana Login Process
- Go to the official website of the Social Welfare Department Integrated Child Development Service, Bihar.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- Click on the login button.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you will have to enter your User ID, Password, and Captcha code.
- After that, you have to click on the Login button.
- In this way, you will be able to log in.
Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana 2021 Documents (Eligibility)
- The applicant should be a permanent resident in Bihar state.
- Applicant should belong to Anganwadi.
- Aadhar Card copy
- Residence certificate
- Bank account passbook Copy
- Bank Branch IFSC Code
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
|01||Official Website||Click Here|
|02||Online Application Form||Click Here|
|03||Download Form||Click Here|
|04||More Yojana||Click Here|
Who is the Anganwadi Beneficiary?
- Children registered in Anganwadi centers
- lactating woman
- pregnant woman