Ayushman Sahakar Yojana
The National Cooperative Development Corporation (NDRC) has launched the Ayushman Sahakar scheme to improve health services and facilities in rural areas of the country. Under the scheme, a loan of Rs 10,000 crore will be made available to the Cooperative Society by the National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) to open hospitals and medical colleges in rural areas.
In addition, other health facilities will be available after the opening of hospitals, and medical colleges. So that the people of the countryside can get better treatment Under the Ayushman Sahakar Yojana 2022, the central government will assist in the construction of healthcare infrastructure. Dear friends, today we are going to provide you with all the information related to the scheme through this article such as the application process, qualifications, documents, etc.
NCDC Ayushman Sahakar Yojana
The loan will be provided at a discounted rate by the National Cooperative Development Corporation and under the Ayushman Sahakar scheme, NCDC managing editor Sandeep Nayak said there are about 5,000 hospitals in the country, operated by about 52 hospitals. The plan will work with the National Digital Health Mission (NCDC) Under the scheme, rural cooperatives that want to open hospitals and medical colleges in their area will have to apply under the scheme.
Under the AYUSHMAN Sahakar scheme, a 0% interest subsidy will be provided to the majority of women cooperatives. Where government services are not available in rural areas The scheme will provide government services in the area And the health problems of the rural people will be eliminated.
Highlights Key of Ayushman Sahakar Yojana 2022
|Sl No.||Yojana Name||Scheme Details|
|01||Name of the Scheme||Ayushman Sahakar Yojana|
|02||Beneficiary||People from rural areas|
|03||Started by||National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC), Central Government|
|04||Objective||Providing facilities for medical colleges and hospitals|
|05||Official Website||Click Here|
OUR VISITER ALSO READ
- Rajasthan Old Age Pension Scheme (Form) 2022: Apply Now Online Old Age Pension
- Rajasthan Agriculture Produce Living Loan Scheme 2022: Check Online Now Easy
- Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana 2022: Online Registration, Benefits
- Pashu Kisan Credit Card 2022: Online Application- Documents, Benefits
- Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2022: PMGKY Application Form & Now Check Benefits
- Labour Registration Know the Best benefits and make Shramik Panjikaranr Card Online 2022￼
- Ayushman Sahakar Yojana 2022: Online Registration Now Too Easy
- YSR Aarogyasri Scheme 2022: Registration, Easy to Download Aarogyasri Card
- Swarna Jayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana 2022: Application Form
- Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2022: Online Registration Now Easy
- UP FIR Status 2022: Check Now Online UP FIR Status Easy
- (PKVY) Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana 2022: Online Registration Now Easy
- (Registration) Delhi Employment Fair 2022 | Apply Online Delhi Best Job Fair
- Smart Ration Card in Tamil Nadu 2022 How to Replace Ration Card Know Best Details
- Pre-Registration of Pregnancy at picme.tn.gov.in 2022 Apply Now Birth Certificate Under RCH Scheme
- Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme 2022: Application Form & List
- நான் முதல்வன் திட்டம் Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme 2022: Registration Now Easy
- Tamil Nadu Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2022: Application Form & Status
- UP Anudan Yojana Marriage Grant Scheme 2022: Apply Now Online
- Bhulekh Odisha: View plot details, Bhunaksha Latest Update 2022
The objective of Ayushman Sahakar Yojana 2022
As you all know, our country of India has been greatly affected by the ongoing corona epidemic in the country. As a result, the country is facing a number of health problems in rural areas, with the central government launching the Ayushman Sahakar scheme and medical colleges in rural areas opening hospitals.
Under the scheme, the National Cooperative Development Corporation government is providing loans to rural medical colleges and cooperatives to open hospitals. Cooperative societies will be fully empowered as caregivers with the presence of Ayushman Sahakar. With the opening of this medical college and hospital, the villagers will get better treatment.
Eligibility of Ayushman Sahakar Yojana 2022
- Any co-operative society registered under any state/multi-state co-operative societies
- To start related services with a suitable provision in the Act, Bye-Laws in the country
- Hospitals / Health Services / Health Education, Financial Assistance Subject will be eligible for
- Completion of guidelines under the scheme.
- NCDC assistance will be provided through State Governments/UTs
- Administrations or directly cooperatives that meet NCDC direct funding
- Related to other schemes or programs of the Government of India/State
- Government/other funding agency is permitted.
Benefits of NCDC Ayushman Sahakar Scheme 2022
- The benefits of the scheme will only be provided to the rural population
- The scheme will provide a loan of Rs 10,000 crore to the Cooperative Society for the opening of hospitals and medical colleges in rural areas by the National Cooperative Development Corporation.
- Hospitals and medical colleges will be opened in rural areas to develop rural areas
- Under the scheme, the government can only get loans from the NCDC
- Allopathy or AYUSH Hospitals, Medical Colleges, Labs, Diagnostic Centers, and Medical Centers will be available at 9.6 percent interest rates.
List of Components of Ayushman Sahakar Yojana
The scheme covers all the features of healthcare coming under the Indian medical system in collaboration with the World Services Health Organization (WHO). We have listed below the items included in the Ayushman Sahakar scheme You can read it well
- drug production
- drug test
- Wellness center
- Ayurvedic Massage Center
Role in NCDC Funding Cooperatives
The main purpose of the NCDC is to plan and promote the program for the following: Now the NCDC will focus on funding cooperative societies that need coronavirus watches.
- Import of agricultural products
- Industrial materials
- Some other notable items
- Services on Cooperative Policies
How to register online for Ayushman Sahakar Yojana 2022?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the National Cooperative Development Corporation. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- Ayushman Sahakar Yojana
- On this home page, you will see the option of the Common Loan Application Form. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- Ayushman Sahakar Yojana Form
- On this page, you have to select all the asked information like activity/purpose of the loan, type of loan, etc.
- After filling in all the information you have to click on the submit button. In this way, you will fill out the form.
How to see the rate of interest?
1. First of all, you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page, you will see the option of Rate of Interest below.
2. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the PDF of Rate of Interest will open in front of you, you can see the rate of interest in this PDF.
How to View Annual Statement?
1. First of all, you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
2. On this home page, you will see the option of Annual Report at the bottom. You have to click on this option.
3. After clicking on the option, the Annual Statement PDF will open in front of you, you can easily see the Annual Statement in this PDF.
What is the Ayushman Sahakar Scheme?
Ayushman Sahakar is a scheme to assist cooperatives to play an important role in the creation of healthcare infrastructure in the country formulated by the apex autonomous development finance institution under the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, the National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC).
What is NCDC?
NCDC stands for National Cooperative Development Corporation and is involved in planning, promoting, coordinating, and financing cooperative development programs at the national level.
When was National Health Policy formed?
This National Health Policy was created in 2017
What is the primary target of the Ayushman Sahakar Scheme?
A primary target is a rural healthcare and transformation.