Atmanirbhar Haryana Loan Yojana 2021
Atmanirbhar Haryana Loan Yojana Self-reliant Haryana scheme is being started to benefit the small business people of the state by giving them loans. Under this scheme, a loan of Rs 15000 will be provided by the government to the people doing small business in the state.
Under this Atmanirbhar Haryana Loan Yojana scheme, this loan of about Rs 15000 will be given to about 3 lakh poor people to start their business at just a 2% interest rate. Today, through this article, we are going to provide you all the information related to this Aatmnirbhar Haryana Loan Scheme like the application process, documents, eligibility, etc., so read our article till the end.
Haryana Government Loan Scheme Rs 15000
Haryana Government Loan Scheme Rs 15000 Purpose of self-reliant Haryana Rs 15000 loan scheme As you know that due to the lockdown, there has been a lot of impact on the business, the business of the people, due to which the income of the people has also been affected a lot. In view of the problem, the state government has decided to start this scheme.
Under this Atmanirbhar Haryana Loan Yojana scheme, the Haryana government will be given a loan of Rs 15,000/- to individuals to start a small business, so that they can start their own business. To make available the benefit of this scheme to 3 lakh poor people in the state at a 2% interest rate.
The loan of Rs 15000 given under this self-reliant Haryana loan scheme will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries. Therefore it is compulsory for the applicant to have a bank account.
Haryana govt Schemes DRI Yojana
|Sl No.||Name of Scheme||Self-reliant Haryana Government Loan Scheme|
|01||Started by||Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar|
|02||Beneficiary||Poor small businessmen of the state|
Aatmnirbhar Haryana Loan Scheme
The Aatmnirbhar Haryana Loan Scheme Under the Haryana DRI scheme, the loan is provided to poor people at 4% interest but now people will be able to get self-reliant Haryana loan at 2% interest. The remaining 2% interest amount will be borne by the state government. As you all know that coronavirus infection is going on in the whole of India, due to which the whole of India has been locked down till 31st May, due to this lockdown, the business of all the working people is very bad.
In view of this problem, the state government has decided to provide a loan of Rs 15000 to the small businesses of Haryana. To take advantage of this Aatmnirbhar Haryana Loan Scheme, you have to apply under this Atmanirbhar Haryana Loan Yojana scheme.
Haryana govt Schemes DRI Yojana Registration
The DRI Yojana Economic activity in the state of Haryana is limited for the last 3 months. As a result, not only the income of the family has been affected, but the revenue of the government has also come down drastically. Atmanirbhar Haryana Loan Yojana
However, the government must ensure that the daily necessities of the families will not suffer due to lack of family income and no one will go hungry. Keeping this purpose in mind, financial assistance of Rs 636 crore has been provided to 15,09,108 families in the last 3 months in Haryana.
This amount Is deposited directly into bank account of the beneficiaries. Around 3,70,925 family, who do not have any ration cards, are being provided free ration through distressed ration tokens. Also, 2.62 crore food packets and more than 12,22,000 dry ration packets have been distributed so far.
Atmanirbhar Haryana Loan Yojana 2021 (facts of Key self-reliant Haryana scheme)
- Under the DRI Atmanirbhar Haryana Loan Yojana, a loan of Rs 15000 will be provided by the government to the small businesses of the state.
- To ensure income to the poor families of the state through this scheme.
- Around 3 lakh poor people of the state can avail the Atmanirbhar Haryana Loan Scheme to start their small businesses at only 2% interest.
- In the DRI scheme, the loan is given at 4% interest rate. Now the borrower will have to pay 2% interest, while the rest 2% will be borne by the state government.
- The amount given under this scheme will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
Haryana Government Schemes Other announcement
- 3 Months Interest Waiver on Education Loan – Haryana State Government has also announced to pay 3 months interest for all those students who are completing their education this year or have completed their education in previous year. Let us tell you that such students are not able to start their job or business due to Covid 19 pandemic. Around 36,000 students will be benefitted by the 3-month interest waiver on education loans with an outlay of Rs 40 crore.
- 2% interest waiver on Shishu Mudra loan- Haryana Government will bear 2% interest on loans up to Rs.50,000 under the Shishu scheme of the Central Government’s Mudra loan scheme. Each of the Shishu Mudra loan beneficiaries will not be required to provide any collateral for the loan. Shishu loan will be provided to 5 lakh persons of the state.
Aatmnirbhar Haryana Loan Scheme Eligibility Criteria for DRI Yojana
- The Applicant must be a permanent resident of Haryana State.
- Applicants of rural areas should have annual family income of Rs.18000/- per annum and for urban areas the annual income should not exceed Rs.24000/- per annum.
- The Applicants who are not assisted under any subsidy linked scheme of Central/State Government and State owned corporations.
- The beneficiary should not have any another source of finance while the DRI loan exists.
- Applicant should not be the owner of any type of land or should not have more than 1 acre in case of irrigated land and 2.5 acres in case of unirrigated land.
- Members of the SC/ST category are eligible for the loan, irrespective of the land, provided they fulfill other eligibility criteria.
- Pre-acceptance of applicant loans should not be a default.
Atmanirbhar Haryana Loan Yojana Eligibility Criteria for Shishu Loan
- Applicant should be resident of Haryana.
- The applicant can be an individual / proprietorship / partnership firm / limited liability partnership (LLP) / private / public limited company or any other legal entity.
- Non-farm enterprises engaged in manufacturing, trading and services activities for the purpose of income generation will be eligible. (Only Mini and Small Enterprises (MSEs) as per MSMED Act 2006)
- The applicant should not be a defaulter of the loan taken earlier under this scheme.
Haryana govt schemesEligibility Criteria for Education Loan
- Applicant should be resident of Haryana.
- The scheme is applicable to students who cannot repay their installments or interest during the moratorium period of the loan due to COVID-19, i.e. from April 2020 to June 2020.
- Students should not be defaulters of loans taken in the past.
Atmanirbhar Haryana Loan Yojana Documents (Eligibility)
- The Applicant should be a permanent resident in the Haryana State.
- Applicant’s aadhar card copy
- Bank Account
- Residence Certificate
- Identity card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo.
Atmanirbhar Haryana Loan Scheme Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply online for bank loan, then follow the steps given below. Under bank loan, three types of loans are being provided under DRI / Mudra, Shishu loan / education loan etc. You can take any type of loan as per your wish.
DRI Yojana Application Process
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Atmanirbhar Haryana Portal.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.On this home page you will see the option to apply for bank loan, you have to click on this option.
- After click on the option, the next page will open in front of you.On this page you will see a form. To apply for the DRI scheme, you have to select the DRI Loan in the box given below in the form select the loan type.
- Then you have to select your bank passbook, district, branch. And you have to read Eligibility After this you have to read ‘I have read and understood the eligibility criteria’. I fulfill all the eligibility criteria as stated above to avail the benefits of DRI scheme and interest subvention by the Government of Haryana. The box next to it has to be ticked.
- After click on the Proceed button. After click on the button the next page will open in front of you
- On this page, you will be fill the your Aadhaar number and then you will have to verify with OTP. Then complete your apply for bank loan.
Atmanirbhar Haryana Loan Yojana Application Process for Shishu Loan Under MUDRA
- First of all you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you have to click on the option of bank loan. After click on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to select Shishu Loan under Mudra Yojana in the type of loan box and then select your bank, district, branch. And then you have to read the eligibility and tick mark below.
- Then click on the Proceed button. After clicking on the button, the next page will open in front of you, on this page you will have to fill your Aadhaar number and then you will have to verify with OTP. In this way your application will be completed. In this way your application will be done.
Haryana govt schemes Application process for education loanducation Loan
- First of all you have to go to the official website. And then you have to click on the option of bank loan on the home page of the website
- After click on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to select the education loan in the box of type of loan and then select your district, bank branch etc.
- And then you have to read the eligibility and check the below. After that click on the Proceed button.
- After click on the button, the next page will open in front of you, on this page you will have to fill your Aadhaar number and then you will have to verify with OTP. In this way your application will be completed. After click on the Proceed button.
Haryana govt schemes Access Postal Banking Service Online Process
- First go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page, you will see the option of Poster Bank Service.
- Click on this option the next page will open in front of you. On this page fill the all the asked information like name, mobile, amount, district, city, pincode, address etc.
- Filling After click on the apply button. In this way you will get the information of Access Postal Banking Service.
How to enter your bank slot?
Ans:- First go to the official website of the scheme. Next visiting the official website, the next page will open in front of you. you will see the home page & option of Book Bank Slot click on this option. After click on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
On this page, you have to fill all the asked information like name, mobile number, IFSC code, date etc. And click on “Apply Slots” tab. As on 28th August 2020, 8968 bank slots have been booked by the people through Atmanirbhar Haryana Portal.
how to login bank slot?
Ans:- First the applicant visit the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. you will be see the home page & option of Bank Slot login, you have to click on the option. After click on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
On this page you will see the login form. In this login form, you have to fill username, password, captcha code etc. After that you have to click on the login button. In this way you will be logged in.
Thank You for Read out articale Bolgs and Visit again Thanks