Atal Pension Yojana 2022
Atal pension yojana is a pension scheme started by Mr. Narendra Modi on 1st June 2015 and it is started for people who are above 60 years. This is an old-age pension starting from Rs 1000 to Rs 5000. Our prime minister has started this scheme for the old age persons so that they live their life happily. In this article, we will tell you how you can take the benefits, registration, amount chart, and eligible documents of the Atal pension scheme 2021.
Atal Pradhan Mantri Pension Yojana 2022
Pradhan Mantri Atal Pension Scheme started 5 years and today many people of India are taking benefit from APY Scheme. The Atal Pension Scheme is started with the motive to give a good life to persons in their old age and today 80% of people in India are taking the benefit of the APY Scheme for a better life. In Pradhan Mantri Atal pension yojana according to the counting, there are 2,23,5408 people have taken benefited from this scheme.
What is PM Atal Pension Yojana – APY Scheme
Atal pension scheme is an old age beneficial scheme that is applied by the candidate at the age of 18 to 40 years. This scheme is beneficial when the candidate gives a premium monthly at the age of 18 to 40 then only this scheme will be beneficial for the candidate. When a person goes in 60 age then the Atal pension scheme gives a pension to that person so that he can live his life better in his old days. If any candidate wants to join the APY 2021 then he has to pay 210 rupees monthly to the Atal pensions account.
Atal Pension Yojana 2022 Highlights
|Name of scheme||Atal Pension Yojana|
|Scheme started by||Mr. Narendra Modi|
|Scheme started on||1st June 2015|
|Scheme Beneficiaries||A person above 60 years|
|Scheme Motive||To give pension to the old age persons|
|The scheme was Started by the government||Central government|
|Scheme Official website||https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/scheme-details.php|
APY 2021 Benefits
- Only the Indians can take benefit from this scheme.
- According to yojana after 60 years only the pension will be given to the candidate.
- The money will be only given on the basis of the person given the installment.
- The money for APY 2021 will be only credited to the candidates’ accounts.
- The pension will be only given between 1000 to 5000 only.
Atal Pension Scheme 2022 Required Documents
- Adhaar card
- Voter ID
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- permanent address
- Bank account
- The age of the candidate is from 18 to 40 years.
- The applicant must from India.
Atal Pension Yojana Calculator
The APY Scheme is a scheme for the old persons of India. The candidate who wants to calculate whether he is eligible for pension or not then he will go to the given link and check whether he is eligible for pension or not. The given link will show you whether you are eligible for the APY Scheme or not. Click here for checking your eligibility for the APY Scheme 2021.
How to Apply For APY 2022 – APY Apply Online
To apply for APY Pension Yojana we are giving some simple steps by which you can easily apply for APY.
- The candidates who want to apply for this yojana must open a bank account in any government bank in India.
- Take an application form from that bank.
- Fill in all the necessary details carefully.
- Submit the form to the manager and your pension account will be opened by the bank in a short time.